Page 349 of 385 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I know exactly what game I would make... for a football management style game for the internet. A game like managerzone/hatrick/x11 but plays the matches daily like T11. The other 3 games if you include X11's official leagues are all run on a pyramid system unlike T11 you get promoted or stay in the same level.
    Cool yeah would defo be a mix and match. The best of each. Would soon be unbeatable lol

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Cool yeah would defo be a mix and match. The best of each. Would soon be unbeatable lol
    Only problem with those games is they are good but hatrick is 1 game a week and managerzone is 2 games a week, not sure what X11 is, I think thats 1 league game a week. most players on these play a lot of friendlies, I'd rather be playing league matches instead.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4-0 in league against good opponent and in cl a very hard game, after 4-3 in the first round, we won with 3-2 in the second round but we almost lost the game, at half was 2-0 for my opponent..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Champions for the first time! Played 23 - Won 22 - Drawn - 1 GF 96 GA 9
    Not bad for a newbie!
    Chris Rath likes this.

today we are waiting for the final of the cup.....

My opponent has 7 point less in average and he got some injuries and 1 important red card!
    Hope nothing wrong will happen....
    Season 1: League Winner
    Season 2: League Winner, Champion's league Winner, Cup Winner
    Season 3: waiting.....

Apprentice

After a come back, we won 2:1, with my DMC injured, he has the playmaker ability..
    I'm out of CL and CUP ages ago but:
    In the CL final, Kpala Koa FC will meet Milan 1899 FC (This guy was in the same group as me and was 2nd, behind PGL City which got knocked in the 1/4's)
    Kpala Koa FC squad:

Milan 1899 squad:

Cup final:
    FC Barcelona will meet Jong FC in the cup final, FC Barcelona manager is lvl 2 and Jong FC manager is lvl 3
    Squads:
    FC Barcelona:

Jong FC:

As you can see the MC has a red card and won't be able to play in the final..

Well today Miguel Estsay scored the winning goal the confirmed Middlesbrough , FC as league Champions .

First Seasons in the Cup and Its a win

Very tense, Final score 1-0 to Burnley FC

Hmh, something I´ve noticed today was that for the first time my players condition went beyond -55% during a game.. Organe orange all the way..
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    Yesterday saw a good 2-0 away victory against Magnum FC to put me through to the CL final. A strong midfield and attack was not enough in either leg to mask a poor defence that was exploited in both games (They are top of their league having only dropped 4 points all season. However, looking at the teams in the league, they are all a good 10 quality worse than Magnum). My CL final opponent overcame a marginally stronger team to win 5-4 after extra time. Our average quality is well matched, with me having the slight edge. Should be a tough final.

Unfortunately, it was marred by a dire 2-1 home defeat against the now crowned league champions RobinHood (yes, they won the league by beating me. For shame. ). Looks like I'll be competing for the runners up spot.........................again.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1