Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3844
Like Tree1306Likes

Thread: Season 38

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I have a 25-1-0
    But drawing the second to last game is harsh
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    But drawing the second to last game is harsh
    sure is
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

My season : First in league, nothing in cup, nothing in CL, Messi best striker (48 goals), best passer (23 assists), top rated player (8.48). I hope next season will be better
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    As predicted at the beginning of season, all top 4 teams are now occupying the top 4 positions. The Thai team got off to a bad start earlier in the season but has now seen it won like about 8 games straight in a row; hot in the heels of LanJiaoTuaKi.

LanJiaoTuaKi, having lost both cups very early in the season, has a fine run of 11-2-0 in the first half but the last few bad matches has tilt the table a little, giving it only a slender lead of 5 points with 5 games left. The 5 games opponents & predictions:

Licculu Lacculu vs LanJiaoTuaKi (Draw)
    LanJiaoTuaKi vs Tempio FC (Home Win)
    Alejandro FC vs LanJiaoTuaKi (Draw)
    LanJiaoTuaKi vs FC Budenzauber (Home Win)
    Dimitri Hatem vs LanJiaoTuaKi (Away Win)

LanJiaoTuaKi to win the league title by 1 point assuming that the Thai Team wins all its remaining games.

Attachment 4320
    Phew...never had it this close and never thought my heart will pump so fast for a T11 game.

The Thai team really gone all the way and have a 100% win record for more than 12 games until the very last match when they lost to FC Budenzauber 3-0 away. My team kicked off 1 hour later and I thought I would have it easy against the last placed team (Dimitri Hatem FC) but it seemed to be playing its best of the season. LanjiaoTuaKi scored in the 1st half through Al Ghul from a corner kick but Dimitri Hatem conjured a shocking equalizer from a 78th minute free-kick after its player was fouled and injured. The whole season looked to be in shatters as the Thai team will be the League Champions as they have a better goal difference of just +1.

With 5 more minutes left on the clock, LanJiaoTuaKi's Manager is too stunned to continue watching the game and left for the toilet (aka shut the game), little did he know that his 2 beloved strikers (Floyd Lawton Deadshot & Yuriko Oyama Lady DeathStryke) had combined with one another to scored the most vital goal of the season to send the team to immeasurable ecstasy!!

LanJiaoTuaK™, the defending Leaque Champion is crowned the Leaque Champions again!

LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Phew...never had it this close and never thought my heart will pump so fast for a T11 game.

The Thai team really gone all the way and have a 100% win record for more than 12 games until the very last match when they lost to FC Budenzauber 3-0 away. My team kicked off 1 hour later and I thought I would have it easy against the last placed team (Dimitri Hatem FC) but it seemed to be playing its best of the season. LanjiaoTuaKi scored in the 1st half through Al Ghul from a corner kick but Dimitri Hatem conjured a shocking equalizer from a 78th minute free-kick after its player was fouled and injured. The whole season looked to be in shatters as the Thai team will be the League Champions as they have a better goal difference of just +1.

With 5 more minutes left on the clock, LanJiaoTuaKi's Manager is too stunned to continue watching the game and left for the toilet (aka shut the game), little did he know that his 2 beloved strikers (Floyd Lawton Deadshot & Yuriko Oyama Lady DeathStryke) had combined with one another to scored the most vital goal of the season to send the team to immeasurable ecstasy!!

LanJiaoTuaK™, the defending Leaque Champion is crowned the Leaque Champions again!
    That was much too close for comfort.. Great win and congrats though!
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    That was much too close for comfort.. Great win and congrats though!
    Yeah..and congrats to Thai Team as well as it had won the CL and put up a very good showing in the 2nd half of the leaque. Added as a friend for a good fight all the way till the end, hope she will accept my friend request.
    LanJiaoTuaK™
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

awesome seazon for me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 38-untitled12.jpg   Season 38-untitled10.jpg   Season 38-untitled11.jpg  

lol playing second ranked team (well was before the other teams played today) and he just put up a 5-5 ultra defensive
    weird fact, he dropped from 2nd to 4th and a draw would only put him on 3rd position, he would need a win to get back to second again
    well lets see how my team can handle this formation

another season ended today, didn't bother watching my last game, won it 4-0 against 4th place.
    this is the league final table (some games missing but who cares):

and this is my player's final stats for this season:

Ladislav Cizek finished as the league's top goalscorer with 25 goals in 24 matches, also as the top rated player with 8.04 rating.
    not a bad season, got the championship and the champions league, got kicked from the cup by the team that eventually won it so I guess they deserved it more than I did! good luck next season everybody!

I was buying some 3* players and got into a 1 vs 1 bid with my CL finalist. 21 y/o free agent 1.74M

I beat him again
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<