Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Transfers' bids

And should the winning bidder get a refund of tokens as well? only fair

Quote Originally Posted by Δημητρης Τρολλερ View Post
    So you bid one token to take part at the "auction" of a player and you bid one more each time you decide to proceed to the next round to make this player part of your team
    Everything good so far, isn't it?
    So you compete with another guy who wants this player as well and ending up bidding for instance 10 tokens to realise the other guy has more tokens to spend than you do. He gets the player you get air and whoops,you just lost ten tokens with nothing in return
    So to I reached the point, I find it ridiculous that you lose the tokens even if you lose the auction,what's the point of that it is not even realistic.
    In real life if a tim makes a bid for a player they are not gonna pay anything unless the player and his team accept any offer or just the player if he is free
    The way the transfers work will only find people addicted to the game and pay with real money for tokens or people who are just wealthy to be ok with it
    I am really enjoying the game but the thing with the transfers really disturbs me for a team which is new and has spent the 40 starting tokens it is very hard to make a good signing even if you wait a week or so to get some tomens you can't be sure that you will successfuly complete a transfer
    You could get back your tokens if you couldn't sign a player or get back 50% of them or something
    What's your opinion about this
    Buy a 20 year old on day 28. Got 2 young defenders. And a GK and a multirole defender. All for a token each.
    After that I will do most of my shopping on day 28, since tokens are precious to me.

Or buy a scout or through negotiations, preferably the latter. For 50T get a 5* 19y.o, but shell out a lot of money. Or for 19T more but a hell lot of less money buy a 22y.o. scout. Have just 8T, so none of the above

But I still look for Nordgens "early" (9am in India) in the morning on Day 1. Last season got a pretty good and young ST for 3T.
    Last edited by Arion; 11-16-2015 at 03:13 PM.

No. They got what they want. Why should I 'gift' them tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Δημητρης Τρολλερ View Post
    So you bid one token to take part at the "auction" of a player and you bid one more each time you decide to proceed to the next round to make this player part of your team
    Everything good so far, isn't it?
    So you compete with another guy who wants this player as well and ending up bidding for instance 10 tokens to realise the other guy has more tokens to spend than you do. He gets the player you get air and whoops,you just lost ten tokens with nothing in return
    So to I reached the point, I find it ridiculous that you lose the tokens even if you lose the auction,what's the point of that it is not even realistic.
    In real life if a tim makes a bid for a player they are not gonna pay anything unless the player and his team accept any offer or just the player if he is free
    The way the transfers work will only find people addicted to the game and pay with real money for tokens or people who are just wealthy to be ok with it
    I am really enjoying the game but the thing with the transfers really disturbs me for a team which is new and has spent the 40 starting tokens it is very hard to make a good signing even if you wait a week or so to get some tomens you can't be sure that you will successfuly complete a transfer
    You could get back your tokens if you couldn't sign a player or get back 50% of them or something
    What's your opinion about this
    Please remember this is a game, not real life. As this is a game, the company that created it needs to make money, like Candy Crush, so they implemented this bidding process with the intent to make a crapload of money.

It is not supposed to be fair, it is there to make you waste tokens and buy more.

Look, if you time your purchases right and scout the right players, you can easily get a majority of players for one or two tokens. I try to keep 100 tokens on each of my 5 accounts at all times but there comes a time where you get into a bidding fight and spend 40-49 tokens and the odd time come up empty.

I never bet more than 49 as I might as well have put the tokens towards a scout. If someone wants to outbid me and go 50, then thats a waste of tokens and money for him and a waste of tokens for me. But that is a rarity for me now that I understand the process and market better.

10 tokens seems to be the limit for many people and I dont go for a player without having at least 30 tokens ready to burn. You see, I normally keep players for 5-10 years as I tank seasons and build them up. That saves me a crapload of tokens and money and only wastes time on my part, which is part and parcel.

I dont buy tokens, ever, so tanking is the way to win while saving tokens and money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123