Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Level 1 player - Need advice for New Season

Day 3s are also quite busy now for bidding after the cup/league draw change.
    legendqueen likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    It's best idea to avoid any bidding war! I will buy new players at the 2nd week of the new season, i'm sure that my team can handle the few first matches. In case everyone's spending all of their token/money on transfer market in last days of season --> They won't have sufficient resource to buy anything when they get to next level, then i will buy new guys right at the first days of new season. I dont know for sure what would happen.
    Generally, there are many bidding wars right after day 1 start because there are many norgen young players. As 35T manager, I usually do not compete for buying these players. But after these players were gone, the competition in auction market may not as severe as expected. I will observe to determine if I will place bids. In some seasons, I can buy even 7 or 8 new players by spending 1 or 2 tokens for each on Day 1. Certainly, many of them are not the most attractive close-to-next-star players.

And yes, there are many bidding wars on Day3. Usually I sell some players on this day and then officially sign some reserve players who were academy players or were brought earlier.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-19-2015 at 10:15 AM.
    legendqueen likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    And yes, there are many bidding wars on Day3. Usually I sell some players on this day and then officially sign some reserve players who were academy players or were brought earlier.
    yes, with the quality draw in the leagues, day 3 is also very "hot".
    legendqueen likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

lol, today the bid war is horrible. It was very easy at first hour, i got 4 players with decent price, then the crowd showed up and bid for literally anyone on the transfer board, even 30+ year old players...

Now i have to wait few days before the situation cool off, it was harder than i thought.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123