Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: So there's this team in my league....

Cheers

So there's this team in my league....-screen-shot-2015-09-16-18.33.17.jpg

There we go ..thanks again SOP
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    that hasn't lost a match all season and she only had one draw. She's used the same formation every game and her players are good, but she doesn't have any scouts. She's only had five goals against the entire season and two of those were from our first match. So only three goals from other teams.

wtf?
    As far as i can tell, only you and your league leader that are the only 2 people who care about their team..
    why ? take a close look to your another opponent's teams in your league.. do they happen to have a good rating and good player statistical ? if don't then you wouldn't have to sweat anything because something like this absolutely will be happen..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    that hasn't lost a match all season and she only had one draw. She's used the same formation every game and her players are good, but she doesn't have any scouts. She's only had five goals against the entire season and two of those were from our first match. So only three goals from other teams.

wtf?

I have watched your screenshots. Her team should be good and consistent, and most teams in your league seem not to be able to compete with it. I believe your team and the 3rd place may challenge it but failed to give big surprise.

When teams promote to higher levels, the real abilities of league teams will be closer. There will be less teams with undefeated seasons.

I just checked screenshots of first 4 seasons of my Level 18 team. It also had at least 2 undefeated seasons. But these are not its best scoring seasons.

So there's this team in my league....-beauty-s3.jpgSo there's this team in my league....-beauty-s1.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes earlier levels are a little easier to get such a record, and that is a strong quality team. Not too surprising. As you level up it's harder to to, for sure!
    Bunzo likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12