Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: the game is doom. cup an cl prize money (even 4 1 game) is crap now

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The best strategy now is fill your squad at the end of season with low quality rated players to keep your overall Quality down.
    like i said, in my server, you will lose many tokens by using that strategy. it's not cost efficient at all. sure you'll get better drawing but you need a lot of tokens on the first day. it's not easy to find good players in my server

besides, are you willing to sell your zidane and papaleo when they scored 40-50 goals a season just to get easy drawing in the next season? players like that don't come along that often

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    like i said, in my server, you will lose many tokens by using that strategy. it's not cost efficient at all. sure you'll get better drawing but you need a lot of tokens on the first day. it's not easy to find good players in my server

besides, are you willing to sell your zidane and papaleo when they scored 40-50 goals a season just to get easy drawing in the next season? players like that don't come along that often
    Thats what I'm upset about, I have players Like Stacey Papaleo who was 9* at the end of last season, and now having players like this is a major problem as far as trying to win another cup is concerned, If I want to win the cup this season, then I will need 11 players like Stacey Papaleo in my team this season and once I have won the cup then I would have to sell them all at the end of the season to get my Quality Average down for an easy cup draw next season and then I would need to buy another 11 players and train them like as if they were all like Stacey Papaleo again. I know another manager who wont be happy with these changes when he sees them, dv8r.

Once Stacey Papaleo gets old and sold at our club, there will never be another player like that at our club ever again, keep your 2* youth players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats what I'm upset about, I have players Like Stacey Papaleo who was 9* at the end of last season, and now having players like this is a major problem as far as trying to win another cup is concerned, If I want to win the cup this season, then I will need 11 players like Stacey Papaleo in my team this season and once I have won the cup then I would have to sell them all at the end of the season to get my Quality Average down for an easy cup draw next season and then I would need to buy another 11 players and train them like as if they were all like Stacey Papaleo again. I know another manager who wont be happy with these changes when he sees them, dv8r.
    yes i understand. although my player was not anywhere near your papaleo's level, i also want to keep some of them who played well last seasons. i bought some of them from scout actually. how can you sell your scout player so easily? of course you want to keep them as long as possible. so, all we have to do now is getting 2 different full teams in our squad with highest quality difference possible at the end of the season
    Last edited by Joshiko; 03-10-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Well, maybe I'm somewhat lucky .. I'd stockpiled 350+ skill points .. sacrificed an entire season hoping for a shot at the cup .. guess I still have a fair shot, but it ain't gonna be easy .. and a token buyer could simply buy scouts now and I'd still be behind the curve.
    July Fourth likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Well, maybe I'm somewhat lucky .. I'd stockpiled 350+ skill points .. sacrificed an entire season hoping for a shot at the cup .. guess I still have a fair shot, but it ain't gonna be easy .. and a token buyer could simply buy scouts now and I'd still be behind the curve.
    Thats exactly what I said earlier, Token buyers are at a disadvantage in these new cups.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    F**K you Nordeous! Are you low on brain cells? Im at level 11 playing a level 12 with almost the same quality in a cup preliminary?? This is even more difficult than CL.
    July Fourth and Spyros like this.

but honestly it's fun to see token buyers battle each other not only in the market but also cup
    Potemy likes this.

Rookie
    Now Im very low morale - somebody give me a blue pack!
    Joshiko and July Fourth like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    but honestly it's fun to see token buyers battle each other not only in the market but also cup
    Oh comeon its only the preliminary, its like too many cooks spoil the soup. Yes they hear the grouses by lower level players which I totally agree. But to implement changes without using your brains is another thing.

I was shocked when i saw my first cup opponenet. until now i have won the cup every season but this year it's possible to be out from the first preliminary round. anyway it's gonna be interesting. i only hope for the league not to be shocked equaly. actually what is more important to me is for the tactics and the formations to work properly cause the last season everything concerning these things was weird.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast