Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: the game is doom. cup an cl prize money (even 4 1 game) is crap now

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I think the strategy is to have a crap team when the Cup is drawn, that is before the season update, then buy a full squad of 5* on day 1 before your Cup matches. If you had 3* or so to start with, you can get about +10 quality over your Cup opponents.
    no. it needs a lot of work on the last day of the season. maybe for you it's not a problem since you never have the same player in different seasons. but for most of us it's hard to sell all players on the last day of season and replace them with 3 star players. you will not get good price for them because demand is low

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Like I say, The cup draws are done on current team QUALITY rather than 128 teams of the same manager level as you, not point filling up the team with as many scout players now..
    btw july, how can you confirm this thing? and could you please give me your previous post and discussion about this?

i missed some discussions here since i am busy these days..

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    no. it needs a lot of work on the last day of the season. maybe for you it's not a problem since you never have the same player in different seasons. but for most of us it's hard to sell all players on the last day of season and replace them with 3 star players. you will not get good price for them because demand is low
    I'm not saying it's easy, but that's the best strategy for the new Cup. I do most of my transfers on day 1 and 2, I only sold two players in the last few days of last season.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes but now you can win CUP :P
    win a cup??? am I supposed to get an opponent that has the same quality that I have in the first round ?
    money prizes really dropped !!!

I'm not saying it's easy, but that's the best strategy for the new Cup. I do most of my transfers on day 1 and 2, I only sold two players in the last few days of last season.
    hmmm still.. certainly in my server you don't want to sign new players too often. you certainly want to keep your players here. if my people follow your idea, then we will need to buy 22 players on the first day of the season which has high demand (it's crazy totally) and you will lose your tokens in the process. and selling them all on the last day of season makes the lost is even bigger. i don't know about your server, but this idea is not the best idea for me..

if now you have 4/5 stars players in your first team squad, i thinks it's enough. if you have 2 stars players in your reserve, then in average you have 3/4 stars players. it's good enough to win the cup. and moreover your work load is reduced because you only have to buy maybe 7 players for start or in some cases only 2-3 players and wait until the market is calm down
    Last edited by Joshiko; 03-10-2013 at 06:18 AM.

btw july, how can you confirm this thing? and could you please give me your previous post and discussion about this?

i missed some discussions here since i am busy these days..
    I've power trained my team to 100 quality by the end last season which means I'm too powerful for L15 at that point, Most other managers of L16/L17 had 100 quality normally, so when this season starts we are put into the cup against higher level opponents because my QUALITY is on a par with all these higher level managers because I bought scouts and power trained with hundreds of tokens and these L17/L18 players in my cup have players they paid a few tokens for off the auction list for a few tokens each, This puts the CUPs at a disadvantage of Token Buyers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I've power trained my team to 100 quality by the end last season which means I'm too powerful for L15 at that point, Most other managers of L16/L17 had 100 quality normally, so when this season starts we are put into the cup against higher level opponents because my QUALITY is on a par with all these higher level managers because I bought scouts and power trained with hundreds of tokens and these L17/L18 players in my cup have players they paid a few tokens for off the auction list for a few tokens each, This puts the CUPs at a disadvantage of Token Buyers.
    that confirms it. yes totally a disadvantage.. this will encourage them to buy more tokens or can make them quit playing

Prize money should be increased for each round of the Cup since we're now playing against teams of equal quality so win bonuses are important. Were the CL prizes reduced? I'm not sure.
    +1!!!

HAH !! found the best strategy for next season !! if that's the case you certainly want to get highest quality on your first squad team and worst possible set up for your reserve and then you can win cup. damn it nordeus.. make me change my strategy every season.. i want to still enjoy this game without having to be a fat token buyer like everybody in my server
    The best strategy now is fill your squad at the end of season with low quality rated players to keep your overall Quality down.

The best strategy now is fill your squad at the end of season with low quality rated players to keep your overall Quality down.
    hmmm still.. certainly in my server you don't want to sign new players too often. you certainly want to keep your players here. if my people follow your idea, then we will need to buy 22 players on the first day of the season which has high demand (it's crazy totally) and you will lose your tokens in the process. and selling them all on the last day of season makes the lost is even bigger. i don't know about your server, but this idea is not the best idea for me..

if now you have 4/5 stars players in your first team squad, i thinks it's enough. if you have 2 stars players in your reserve, then in average you have 3/4 stars players. it's good enough to win the cup. and moreover your work load is reduced because you only have to buy maybe 7 players for start or in some cases only 2-3 players and wait until the market is calm down
    Josh, I think 11 players is enough to start with. The subs can come in later, as long as you can handle the first opponent. July's suggestion works too.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15