Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Ok it's like this. I buy tokens and face teams few levels higher than me. I have all scout teams but to him, my team is all 3-4*. If he really wants, he can get a 5* team for much less tokens and destroy me because his 5* will be my 8*. so the new cup format favors high level teams, how is this fair? I can spend 2000 tokens right now and it's still impossible to get a squad full of 8*. why can't I face a team lower level with same quality? the situation is that you can upgrade your team all season long, so there's no advantage of being token buyer at all. They should input transfer deadline too then, then I wouldn't complain.
    It cost me 3,200 tokens to get 8 players power trained to mid-tiered 8* players in L13, so It would cost you around 4,500 tokens to get the quality of your first XI all the way upto mid-tiered 8* players.

And the following season, the system will handicap you again and put you in a MORE difficult cup because you would have all those amazing players at your level.
    ice87s likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Im out the cup

Just like Real Madrid is lame for buying Ronaldo right?
    i said it ? lol. man.city is lame... if i was man.city fan i would be bored right now, they've no merit to have this team.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It cost me 3,200 tokens to get 8 players power trained to mid-tiered 8* players in L13, so It would cost you around 4,500 tokens to get the quality of your first XI all the way upto mid-tiered 8* players.

And the following season, the system will handicap you again and put you in a MORE difficult cup because you would have all those amazing players at your level.
    yah, but why all my teams are the lowest levels? I only invested in 1 team, the other 2 are not, yet I always face higher level. Why don't I get to face like a version of you lower. It seems like its not matching quality to quality, its matching token buyers to non token buyers. The end of this season i'm going to buy two or three 1* players and leave them there if I have room to lower quality and if I still get the same situation then its obvious - tokens vs no tokens.

It's interesting because of my high average for my level, I'm put against level 8s and 9s. But players at those levels with an average close to mine are generally abandoned and I can easily beat them. Any level 5s I encounter are scout buyers/PTers and level 6s and 7s would be semi-active to active. So while it's fun to own some higher level teams, I'll end up bumping into some level 7 with a hax 8* team... No chance lol
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    i said it ? lol. man.city is lame... if i was man.city fan i would be bored right now, they've no merit to have this team.
    What team don't want to have Stars bro? and I always get put in a hard league anyways, just CL is easy. I don't get it, non-token buyers play the way they want, we play the way we want, we not forcing you to buy tokens why you calling us lame?
    Darth Sidious likes this.

Without token buyers, this game will never survive till now.
    July Fourth and fmldotcom like this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

What team don't want to have Stars bro? and I always get put in a hard league anyways, just CL is easy. I don't get it, non-token buyers play the way they want, we play the way we want, we not forcing you to buy tokens why you calling us lame?
    i just gave my opinion to the thread, i don't live to please the others, i respect ur opinion too bro, just keep paying its fine

but the new cup is fine, atleast i play against the ppl with same lvl now, not lv.2 against lv.11
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

It's like that:

Those who were the top players of they server are normally to scream and shout around here, but what about all those who were facing teams that were 5-6 levels higher than them??

I think it's advantages the token buyers if you think logically because now u have an opponent the same level with you and if u buy all scout team u will be in pole position for the cup

In the old format even if u invest 10000 tokens for season u could't bring your 11 players to 10 stars like the higher level players have apear to your level
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    It's like that:

Those who were the top players of they server are normally to scream and shout around here, but what about all those who were facing teams that were 5-6 levels higher than them??

I think it's advantages the token buyers if you think logically because now u have an opponent the same level with you and if u buy all scout team u will be in pole position for the cup

In the old format even if u invest 10000 tokens for season u could't bring your 11 players to 10 stars like the higher level players have apear to your level
    Yes on general thats the point and it's very logically, before if you was low level you could buy 99999 scouters and it would be useless because you will have to fight against team who are 5,10 or 20 levels bigger then you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast