Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

Quote Originally Posted by pinballgkh View Post
    sorry if this has been mentioned but i didnt wanna trawl through 25 pages...

If i don't assign skill points from training for the rest of the season in an attempt to keep my average quality down, am i running any risk of losing them in some sort of 'all points not assigned by the end of day 28 are lost' kind of thing?

I'm also in the process of selling the guys i dont need next season and replacing with the lowest quality guys i can get for 1 token to give me a lower avg quality for the cup draw, then i'll sell them all and buy proper players. Walked my league this season, massive fav in the CL final and yet i bust out of the cup in round 2 to a guy with 9 avg quality better than me....
    Players do not lose unassigned skill points unless you sell them.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

SCREW THE CUP FORMAT....

Played a L18... Win the first leg 2-1.

Then he goes and fills his team with scouts (7* to my level almost 8* players) and screws me 3-1

You see... Why should I have to suffer just because I'm a level lower than my cup opponent.

Huh? Wow, I'm usually against pay to win players, but that's just a boneheaded mood by Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmsnba13 View Post
    Huh? Wow, I'm usually against pay to win players, but that's just a boneheaded mood by Nordeus.
    Anyone active and higher level than you has the resources by the game to sign better players than you and blow your team out the water, I'd win against this team if he were at L17 like me because all of his players would have 5 less quality than my squad.

L17 spends 500T gets a team average of Q106
    L18 spends 500T gets a team average of Q111
    L19 spends 500T gets a team average of Q116 (there are L19 players in my cup)

That isn't a level playing field.
    seanmeg likes this.

Apprentice
    @ JulyFourth It's sad, same happened to me. Played a level 10, me at level 8. I lost in the away leg 2-0, won 2-0 the return at home but, of course, conceaded a free kick goal in overtime and that's it. They don't care about fairness, all they want is money. They may still get some but not from me. I don't need to invest to win the league or the champions league. If they are immune to our critics we'll hit them where it hurts : MONEY. I will not spend another penny on this game untill the cup format changes and if they still dont change it, i won't play it at all. I dont like to be manipulated and i wont be manipulated anymore by this bunch of robbers called Nordeus.
    seanmeg likes this.

Could not agree more with July,ive just won level 8 and about to start level9, 1st round cup im in with level 11 manager who stayed in that level from season just finished,havent sorted improvements yet and any 6*s i had just dropped to 5*,yet level 11 manager can still field 6/7 and even 8* players. Totaly not a level playing field
    aiureah and July Fourth like this.

Am level three & I was matched with a level 5.
    Of course am out

Apprentice
    @ wildinho You know why? Because you invested money in your team to make it better and as a reward they decided you should go out in the first round of the cup against a guy who probably last log on into the game around Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ JulyFourth It's sad, same happened to me. Played a level 10, me at level 8. I lost in the away leg 2-0, won 2-0 the return at home but, of course, conceaded a free kick goal in overtime and that's it. They don't care about fairness, all they want is money. They may still get some but not from me. I don't need to invest to win the league or the champions league. If they are immune to our critics we'll hit them where it hurts : MONEY. I will not spend another penny on this game untill the cup format changes and if they still dont change it, i won't play it at all. I dont like to be manipulated and i wont be manipulated anymore by this bunch of robbers called Nordeus.
    This is it... I spend the last 2 days trying to fill my team with useless 3* players to lower my squad average in the belief I would go into be similar quality cup with my lowered average and that Manipulation did not work either, so that was some tokens and a lot of $ wasted on that front as well. I bought tokens just before new season, then find out that again we are in a L18/L19 cup against players that would of never bought a token ever before on this game. last season on this new cup format, 4 players from Thailand were in the semi-finals and NONE of them watched any of the Semi-Finals or the Final. This new cup format is nothing but a complete farce. No more tokens from me either and if this continues, I'm out the game as well.

Banned
    imo, whatever cup system, the chance to win it is the lowest due to amount of participants.
    that's why many people whine about it.
    but personally i agree july's idea, level-banded cup(1,2-4,5-7 and so on).

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast