Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: New Cup Format - Token Buyers are DISADVANTAGED

I totally agree with everyone saying this is unfair and ridiculous. I started my first season already out of the cup but then my second season was drawn in a cup where my first opponent was level 14 quality 80 something to my 18. I think that was just bad luck. But last season I was drawn in a cup with level 6 players because my quality average was 27ish and I don't even buy scout players/tokens. Then this season I'd got my team to quality 33 and i'm put in level 7 cup against a guy with 4 quality 45 players in his squad.

I don't get the satisfaction of buying scout players to win the league/CL but still get punished by being seeded into cups with managers up to 3 levels above me.

Apprentice
    Maybe they want you to buy tokens to be able to compete with them. The robbers (nordeus) gave up on those players you're facing, they are long lost. They want their regular buyers to buy even more tokens to compete with the higher levels non buyers. But we're not stupid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ JulyFourth It's sad, same happened to me. Played a level 10, me at level 8. I lost in the away leg 2-0, won 2-0 the return at home but, of course, conceaded a free kick goal in overtime and that's it. They don't care about fairness, all they want is money. They may still get some but not from me. I don't need to invest to win the league or the champions league. If they are immune to our critics we'll hit them where it hurts : MONEY. I will not spend another penny on this game untill the cup format changes and if they still dont change it, i won't play it at all. I dont like to be manipulated and i wont be manipulated anymore by this bunch of robbers called Nordeus.

Still ppl say new cup system superb....

Their brains must be filled with sh!t.......
    aiureah likes this.

there are alot of hackers around.. who generate tokens and money. This isnt fair against us, i never can buy e new player cause they betting like crazy and i dont believe they have buy all the tokens.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apskio View Post
    there are alot of hackers around.. who generate tokens and money. This isnt fair against us, i never can buy e new player cause they betting like crazy and i dont believe they have buy all the tokens.
    no there isn't. There are only two ways to get tokens. Buy or download offers from Nordeus.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627