Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Start ruining the team :-)?

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521

    Start ruining the team :-)?

    How many of you will start ruining the team? I have done this in the past couple of seasons and that brought me 1 cup champion and 1 cup runner up. I also won the league last season and the CL this season.

    But I won't do this again as I need to spend a lot of tokens on this Saturday or couple of days since then to make up a new team, too much....

    So I will keep all my players and say BYE to cup on the coming Sunday! LOL

  2. #2
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,544
    I keep the team I have, let them take the * hit on Sunday morning, get them through the Cup matches on Sunday and Monday (hopefully) and then see on Tuesday morning how many of the OOC players I'm going to re-sign and how much I've got to improve the team to compete with the other teams in the League.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    Great, same here.

    Plus, good luck on the games this coming weekend, including the EPL palace team. :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I keep the team I have, let them take the * hit on Sunday morning, get them through the Cup matches on Sunday and Monday (hopefully) and then see on Tuesday morning how many of the OOC players I'm going to re-sign and how much I've got to improve the team to compete with the other teams in the League.

  4. #4
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Great, same here.

    Plus, good luck on the games this coming weekend, including the EPL palace team. :-)
    Thanks

    Away at Tottenham - they blow hot-and-cold, hope we catch them on a cold day
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    521
    You will, hot Spurs is not always hot. :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Thanks

    Away at Tottenham - they blow hot-and-cold, hope we catch them on a cold day

  6. #6
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Just got rid of low training dead weight, i will likely be buying 6-7 players next season. My average is 57.4 but my cup average will likely be a shade over 61 which is ok.