Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Do i sell and buy or grow?

Banned

Do i sell and buy or grow?

I just got promoted to Lvl 3 and I have noticed a bit of a difference in quality now.

My question is this: Most of my players are 22/23 quality with a few 28+ and the players on the market are 25 max(?)
    I would like to know whether to upgrade from the market or grow my players. almost all of my players are 20-21 yrs old.
    Ljepoje likes this.

level 3 - max quality on auction room is 34

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I just got promoted to Lvl 3 and I have noticed a bit of a difference in quality now.

My question is this: Most of my players are 22/23 quality with a few 28+ and the players on the market are 25 max(?)
    I would like to know whether to upgrade from the market or grow my players. almost all of my players are 20-21 yrs old.
    My advice is > Sell them and buy youngsters! But if your $ is limited, buy older players with a quality around 32 - 35 (Then sell them in the end of the season).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Really? sell all this young talent after one season? I am reluctant to spend more tokens battling it out with token buyers and would like to try to win with frugal but smart spending. I know this can be done but I thought you could grow talent.

I dont want to buy tokens and support nordeus for this. I am not "win at all costs"
    Last edited by cracicot; 03-10-2013 at 09:36 AM.