Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: Season 71 - Week 4

New ST, trained him to 6*. Still looking for a MR/AMR....

Season 71 - Week 4-new-st.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Today 2-2 at away. We're 4th on table with 17 points.

Season 71 - Week 4-res.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

please try and make this game more interesting by asking us to register with a certain amount of money before the beginning of the season and reward the league winners and runners up with something tangible at the end of the season. by so doing, more people would love to play the game in order to earn something at the end of the season. please lets move forward

We did 5:1 against the Former League leader from Round 1 to 9, he lost his leader position today.. we'r now 4 points behinde the first, having 19points on 3rd place.. having won 13 points in last 5 games and 6 in first 5 games..
    Funny how we attack down both flanks, the ST scores everything.. and the wingers got their worse Ratings for last 21 games.. yet we won with big difference even tho the manager tried to fix his team with some changes..

Last edited by BeckStar; 10-01-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For me it's in the top5 moments of the game (speaking generally) .
    In a very balanced game, my player (came as a sub), scored from a free-kick in the last minute - yoohoo
    Wonder what was the reaction of oppo manager - lol

Season 71 - Week 4-10-1-1-0-free-kick-90min.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and the same thing happened again in the cup today
    but it was just the last action of a legend of the team, Eder - 4 goals and 4 assists

Season 71 - Week 4-eder-4-4.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    OK, I want to use this post as the template to post my league game result, which is a 5:2 win on road.

The reason I want to use this post is because I also used 451V, and the interesting thing is that my ST does NOT score anything and got his WORST rating in this season, which is a 6! One of my wingers scored twice and assisted 3 times (all 5 goals related to him). Another winger is so so, and got a 7 rating.

Amazing to see this scenario, anyone has any idea what is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    We did 5:1 against the Former League leader from Round 1 to 9, he lost his leader position today.. we'r now 4 points behinde the first, having 19points on 3rd place.. having won 13 points in last 5 games and 6 in first 5 games..
    Funny how we attack down both flanks, the ST scores everything.. and the wingers got their worse Ratings for last 21 games.. yet we won with big difference even tho the manager tried to fix his team with some changes..

BeckStar likes this.

I get matches like that. Having used 4-5-1V defensive, etc., in about 60% of the matches played, I find that either the wingers get all the goals/assists, or the striker(s) score the goals, but still the wingers chip in with the assists. In the former instance the striker is there as nuisance value - the wingers are the key to the formation - who scores the goals is immaterial, as long as we score more than the opposition...
    Last edited by talisman; 10-01-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Palace teams report, Thursday... only three matches today, as all teams now have no interest in the Cup.

Palace Terriers were first up today with a home League match, and continued their goal-happy form as they trounced their visitors 7-0, temporarily going to the top of the table. After a long period of stalemate, Julien van der Plas got the Terriers onto the score sheet first in the 39th minute, and four minutes later, Luis Fernando Peralta was given an opportunity from the penalty spot after Eko Sinegal was injured by a professional foul in the area, and he didn't miss. Two minutes after the break, MoM Stanislav Dolgoborodov increased the lead, and goals from GK Jayantha Ahamed, Zdenek Krajca, Dolgoborodov again and a debut goal from new striker Waldemar Sanchez completed the scoring.

Palace Casuals were involved in a bottom of the table clash and lost 0-2 away.

Desert Rats FC were also away, and won 2-0 with goals from striker Lorcan Ivory and MoM defender James Broomes.

Late news: Palace Terriers Management announced tonight that as part of a paring-down of resources, the following players have been released to other clubs. Although all three had been with the club since the early days of the first season, they have had very much been on the periphery of things for the past season and they have been reluctantly released to pursue their careers elsewhere:
    Ondrej Kadlec, MC, (age 26, 3*/28Q, 77 appearances-2 MoM-20 goals-8 assists), $640k
    Xabier Moran, AMC/AML/AMR, (age 23, 3*/27Q SA, 71-24-60-27), $812k
    Taulant Doda, DC, (age 24, 3*/28 SA, 125-3-12-0), $963k
    Last edited by talisman; 10-01-2015 at 10:56 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast