Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hie I'm a level 2 and I needed help on some question . Thx for helping :)

Hie I'm a level 2 and I needed help on some question . Thx for helping :)

Hie to all the veteran pros here ~

I'm a level 2 manager , I won the league on previous season , I have a few question to ask , I've try to google for a long time but I still don't really get it sorry . And sorry for my poor English , I'm from Malaysia .

Question :
    1. New season , all player aged by 1 year and 1 star drop on all the players (1st season i have 90% 5* player) ,
    So can my team still compete for 1st place in league ? Or I must bring in 5* player again ?

2. I'm left with 1.8mil cash and about 20 token , I'm confuse how to get suitable player and what to get . I've Google around , I sees people's said buy a few good scouts . But min needed 39 token . So is buying a scout player a must ?

3. I too heard people said buy free agent , but all the free agent I saw is about 29-33 year old 3* 4* . And a lot ppl biding it ,
    So should I aim for a FA ? To profit , buys at 10k sell at 50k , the profit is just 40k ?

4. Another most confuse part for me is , I not really sure how to earn cash by buying or selling players ,
    Is it we aim to get player that ends with quality 14,19,24 . Then train them to up 1* then can sell for good price for profit ?

5. For the 1st season , I set all 15 of my player to learn new skill new position , some of the skill or position now is 46/50,
    But I didn't see them increase star even I play them train them regularly , they are stuck at quality 14,19,24 . So does It means when u are learning skill and new position , all the exp goes to learning and won't increase the quality or stars of players ?

6. I'm playing league , champion league and cups , seems like my shallow squad is not keeping up , what can I do ?

7. Power train ? When I have a player age 19 quality 14 . His price is high at 1mil . He is a good trainer , how to power
    Train him ? Use practice match +30% until his condition low then increase it with packs ?

8. I mostly 1 player on each position , I have 2 good DMC to swap around , 2 good mr to swap , but I need a mc , because I have only 1 mc and it's just a 3* , the lack of mc has limited my formation option . So priority is to aim to get mc ? What age , price , quality mc should I aim for ?

9. For those 3* quality 19 , 2* quality 14 that fetch 900k should I sell it in auction ?

10. Will I gain free or new player when my player retired ? And will I gain new youth player if I build the youth facilities on my ground ? Will I get new player each season ?

Sorry for all the noon question , I'm enjoying the game a lot but Im really lost in how to continue the game . Did I play it wrongly ?

Thanks in advance for those who take their time to try to help a newbie like me .

Hope to learn from all the vet here . Thanks a lot

Regards,
    Dixon
    Last edited by Dixon X Nic; 09-22-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Hi Dixon - you have way too many questions at the same time

1. You can still compete, it all depends. With a high quality team like you have you will probably face a diffucult league draw, but you might also be the 1st rated team with some luck. But even if you have the worst team in terms of quality, a lot can be done with coaching during games. Build on tactics and players successful the last season and go from there.

2. Wait a week, let your team play a few games, evaluete the player performances and buy old 5* players for 1 token each.

3. Occasianally you will spot a young free agent that can be sold for profit. You will have to be fortunate to be the only bidder, but it too can happen. But a lot of managers have the same idea.

4. Find a 3* or 4 star player. Check the player value, and bid if he has a considerably lower asking price. Then rename him to a popular star and whatch the level 1 bidding war start. You will ean cash, but loose some tokens, so whatever you do, avoid a bidding war. The other tactic is to buy a player between 18-21 years old that has a quality of 21, 22 or 23. Train them to top quality - that they will be 24*. That means they will be the best player on the transfer market and many will want him.

5. True. Generally speaking, teaching a special ability is seldom worth it financially, because player quality and value stand still. There are reasons to give special ability though: For sentimental reasons or that you have green and red packs over. Then you train your player hard so he gets the special ability fast so you can put him to use on the field. And remember to do it with a player that trains fast. Generally speaking he should gain 50-70% on the 30% training.

6. Use green packs to replenish player condition. Do not use special orders like hard tackling, man-marking and high pressing because they burn more energy.

7. Yes, and make sure to have a lot of red packs because if he's injury prone you will need them for sure. But, a 3* player is probably not worth to powertrain if you have limited resources. The quality gap up to 5* is just too big. Better buy a 5* youngster with a special ability that plays well - that is the one to power-train if you want my advice.

8. A 5* 30-year old that no one else bid for.

9. Rename them to a Chelsea player and sell them before it is to late It is worth that extra token for renaming them to see a possible bidding war. You might not get lucky with a war every time, but often enough. I sold the 3* Andrea Pirlo for 1,3 million - he was worth 600k.*

10. If your squad size becomes lesser than 14 you will be given new players, but they will be on a 1 year contract before retirement. But with a 2-3* team it is a good tactic - some of the free old timers will definately play well if not all of them. You should definately build the youth academy - it will give you one free and one very expensive youth every now and then. In the beginning once a season, but as you upgrade the academy more often. The free player will often be a 1* or 2* player, but will usually play ok as a substitute for a season or two. And then remember to sell him once he is a X4- or X9-quality player.

Top Eleven has a learning curve, but is not overly complicated and before long you will know most things. And Nordeas are making small adjustments all the time, wich contributes to the fun, read the forum a lot, trust the veteran players advice, but find your own way of playing that will add to the real beauty of this game - the variety.

Good luck!
    Bunzo likes this.

1. New season , all player aged by 1 year and 1 star drop on all the players (1st season i have 90% 5* player) ,
    So can my team still compete for 1st place in league ? Or I must bring in 5* player again ?

Ofcourse your team can compete, as long as their stats are good, you can win anything.. Stars dont really matter.

2. I'm left with 1.8mil cash and about 20 token , I'm confuse how to get suitable player and what to get . I've Google around , I sees people's said buy a few good scouts . But min needed 39 token . So is buying a scout player a must ?

Scouts are a waste of tokens, best to buy a young (18-19 yrs) and train them.. Dont waste unnecessary tokens on scouts.

3. I too heard people said buy free agent , but all the free agent I saw is about 29-33 year old 3* 4* . And a lot ppl biding it ,
    So should I aim for a FA ? To profit , buys at 10k sell at 50k , the profit is just 40k ?

Yes that is a way of making easy money and some managers tend to do this, or just sell unwanted players.

4. Another most confuse part for me is , I not really sure how to earn cash by buying or selling players ,
    Is it we aim to get player that ends with quality 14,19,24 . Then train them to up 1* then can sell for good price for profit ?

I personally think it depends on how busy your transfer market is, I sold a young 5 star player, a few skill points away from 6* but only got 2 bids for him.

5. For the 1st season , I set all 15 of my player to learn new skill new position , some of the skill or position now is 46/50,
    But I didn't see them increase star even I play them train them regularly , they are stuck at quality 14,19,24 . So does It means when u are learning skill and new position , all the exp goes to learning and won't increase the quality or stars of players ?

If you playing top eleven on your mobile, then skill points are set automatically. If your play from the desktop version then you can set your skill points manually... Learning a special ability wont increase stars.

6. I'm playing league , champion league and cups , seems like my shallow squad is not keeping up , what can I do ?

You will notice the more seasons you play the more difficult the game gets, best keep your players in form and Im pretty sure they will produce the results you want.

7. Power train ? When I have a player age 19 quality 14 . His price is high at 1mil . He is a good trainer , how to power
    Train him ? Use practice match +30% until his condition low then increase it with packs ?

Set the intensity to high, this will make the player train hard. Remember to have alot of red and green packs as players WILL get injured and tired.

8. I mostly 1 player on each position , I have 2 good DMC to swap around , 2 good mr to swap , but I need a mc , because I have only 1 mc and it's just a 3* , the lack of mc has limited my formation option . So priority is to aim to get mc ? What age , price , quality mc should I aim for ?

Always look for players that is a few skill points from 6*, age: 18-21 yrs old. Price of these kind of players will usually be set to the max.

9. For those 3* quality 19 , 2* quality 14 that fetch 900k should I sell it in auction ?

I try and keep a full 5* team but at times its hard as I dont buy tokens and unable to watch as many videos as some managers. If a players is performing poor, SELL HIM. Dont waste time to give him a chance.

10. Will I gain free or new player when my player retired ? And will I gain new youth player if I build the youth facilities on my ground ? Will I get new player each season ?

If a player retires, you wont get 1 in exchange if you build youth facilities you will get 2 youngsters.

Sorry for all the noon question , I'm enjoying the game a lot but Im really lost in how to continue the game . Did I play it wrongly ?

No you didnt, try get as much advice as possible.

You will learn as the game goes by. Hope you have a great season ahead. Goodluck
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

Pro
    Just some quick answers cause I don't have the time to answer them all.

2. Scouts
    Don't waste tokens on scouts. You have only 20 tokens so use them wisely. It is best to find an older player with good stats and go for that one untill you saved up some more tokens for young faster trainers.

3. Free agents
    Since the update there are hardly any free agents anymore. And if there are free agents then they are older player with little value.

7. Power train
    The quality 14 player worth 1 million is a fast trainer for sure. However you can sell that player for 1 million and buy 3 older players of 300k-400k each. Way better to have 3 older players of 29 quality then one fast trainer of 14 quality. The lower quality players with high prices is your best way of making money right now. If these high price players are like quality 22-24 and they are performing well, then keep them.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Färnebofjärdens View Post
    Hi Dixon - you have way too many questions at the same time

1. You can still compete, it all depends. With a high quality team like you have you will probably face a diffucult league draw, but you might also be the 1st rated team with some luck. But even if you have the worst team in terms of quality, a lot can be done with coaching during games. Build on tactics and players successful the last season and go from there.

2. Wait a week, let your team play a few games, evaluete the player performances and buy old 5* players for 1 token each.

3. Occasianally you will spot a young free agent that can be sold for profit. You will have to be fortunate to be the only bidder, but it too can happen. But a lot of managers have the same idea.

4. Find a 3* or 4 star player. Check the player value, and bid if he has a considerably lower asking price. Then rename him to a popular star and whatch the level 1 bidding war start. You will ean cash, but loose some tokens, so whatever you do, avoid a bidding war. The other tactic is to buy a player between 18-21 years old that has a quality of 21, 22 or 23. Train them to top quality - that they will be 24*. That means they will be the best player on the transfer market and many will want him.

5. True. Generally speaking, teaching a special ability is seldom worth it financially, because player quality and value stand still. There are reasons to give special ability though: For sentimental reasons or that you have green and red packs over. Then you train your player hard so he gets the special ability fast so you can put him to use on the field. And remember to do it with a player that trains fast. Generally speaking he should gain 50-70% on the 30% training.

6. Use green packs to replenish player condition. Do not use special orders like hard tackling, man-marking and high pressing because they burn more energy.

7. Yes, and make sure to have a lot of red packs because if he's injury prone you will need them for sure. But, a 3* player is probably not worth to powertrain if you have limited resources. The quality gap up to 5* is just too big. Better buy a 5* youngster with a special ability that plays well - that is the one to power-train if you want my advice.

8. A 5* 30-year old that no one else bid for.

9. Rename them to a Chelsea player and sell them before it is to late It is worth that extra token for renaming them to see a possible bidding war. You might not get lucky with a war every time, but often enough. I sold the 3* Andrea Pirlo for 1,3 million - he was worth 600k.*

10. If your squad size becomes lesser than 14 you will be given new players, but they will be on a 1 year contract before retirement. But with a 2-3* team it is a good tactic - some of the free old timers will definately play well if not all of them. You should definately build the youth academy - it will give you one free and one very expensive youth every now and then. In the beginning once a season, but as you upgrade the academy more often. The free player will often be a 1* or 2* player, but will usually play ok as a substitute for a season or two. And then remember to sell him once he is a X4- or X9-quality player.

Top Eleven has a learning curve, but is not overly complicated and before long you will know most things. And Nordeas are making small adjustments all the time, wich contributes to the fun, read the forum a lot, trust the veteran players advice, but find your own way of playing that will add to the real beauty of this game - the variety.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post

Ofcourse your team can compete, as long as their stats are good, you can win anything.. Stars dont really matter.

Scouts are a waste of tokens, best to buy a young (18-19 yrs) and train them.. Dont waste unnecessary tokens on scouts.

Yes that is a way of making easy money and some managers tend to do this, or just sell unwanted players.

I personally think it depends on how busy your transfer market is, I sold a young 5 star player, a few skill points away from 6* but only got 2 bids for him.

If you playing top eleven on your mobile, then skill points are set automatically. If your play from the desktop version then you can set your skill points manually... Learning a special ability wont increase stars.

You will notice the more seasons you play the more difficult the game gets, best keep your players in form and Im pretty sure they will produce the results you want.

Set the intensity to high, this will make the player train hard. Remember to have alot of red and green packs as players WILL get injured and tired.

Always look for players that is a few skill points from 6*, age: 18-21 yrs old. Price of these kind of players will usually be set to the max.

I try and keep a full 5* team but at times its hard as I dont buy tokens and unable to watch as many videos as some managers. If a players is performing poor, SELL HIM. Dont waste time to give him a chance.

If a player retires, you wont get 1 in exchange if you build youth facilities you will get 2 youngsters.

No you didnt, try get as much advice as possible.

You will learn as the game goes by. Hope you have a great season ahead. Goodluck
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Just some quick answers cause I don't have the time to answer them all.

2. Scouts
    Don't waste tokens on scouts. You have only 20 tokens so use them wisely. It is best to find an older player with good stats and go for that one untill you saved up some more tokens for young faster trainers.

3. Free agents
    Since the update there are hardly any free agents anymore. And if there are free agents then they are older player with little value.

7. Power train
    The quality 14 player worth 1 million is a fast trainer for sure. However you can sell that player for 1 million and buy 3 older players of 300k-400k each. Way better to have 3 older players of 29 quality then one fast trainer of 14 quality. The lower quality players with high prices is your best way of making money right now. If these high price players are like quality 22-24 and they are performing well, then keep them.
    Wow thanks thanks thanks a lot for the very detail explanation , I'm still trying to digest all the info and tips given , I'm thrill on the amount of help I'm getting here .. You guys are awesome here at the forum big thumbs up for all the bro's here.

I'll try to build the youth system once my training ground is done , I build the stadium when I started the game as the first construction on my ground .

So when I train my players , he has been order to learn new skill or position , they won't gain quality until the skill is done learned right ? So best when wanna level up the player quality is don't set him to learn new skill or position right ?

And ermmm , so when my player quality reach 14/19 etc , I stop train him and sell him or get him to 15/20 to fetch better price ?

I will try my best to learn from all the tips and advice given here , you guys definitely clear a lot of my doubt , guess I'll have to take my time to enjoy the game and with the bro on this community here , I'll keep you guys posted on my progress and see how my team fair

Once again thanks a lot for the help , I appriciate it a lot , thanks for the time on typing long answer for so much noob question of mine ~ #YouGuysAreAwesome !

Regards,
    Dixon
    Kylos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1. It depends from your league draw.
    If there are teams in your league, with many 5* players, it's tough. Maybe try to find some 5*, 30 y.o., with 1T.

2.Stay away from scouts - T academy players and young expensive players
    3. It's not very common to find young free agents so must keep looking many times the market. That's your only advantage.
    4. Forget the idea about training and selling players. This is only if you have many extra sources or you are in a higher level and sell them through negotiation list - earning some T too.
    5. YES. Giving sp for special abilities you destroyed your team. The only thing you can do now is to complete those sa and find a "crowded" hour to sell them so earning some extra money from possible bidding wars.
    6.Forget the cup. Loose on purpose
    7. Don't power train him (this is only if you have extra sources). When he get his 4* sell him and get the money.
    8. Find a MC, 28-30 yo, 5*, with 250-300K.
    9. Try to reach the next star first
    yes, you started with a wrong way.

One -two things you can do is
    buy some T but not spend them if not go deeper in the game
    try go for farming if you have in your country
    stay in the same league (tanking - loosing the promotion on purpose) and save some sources for the next season

Try to read many threads from Guides/Tutorials section .
    some useful threads of mine
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ew-player.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ey-tokens.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...t11-group.html

* If you want to ask, don't quote whole post, just a phrase you want to make a question and the name - @Nik
    Kylos likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Haha, I'm level 2 too, but better luck than your i have well prepared for upcoming situation in new season.
    I wont answer your questions, many pros have. However i have some personal experience that will directly get you out of the troubles.

- Buy some token, then use it to invest cash to your team, at level 2 all you need is cash. The fastest and best way to get cash is NOT buying then selling players, if you do that, you'll create a massive instability in your team and your players will lose their form. I have a level 2 friend who buys and sells 5 players a day because he's crazily active in transfer market, yes his team value increases quickly but the performance sucks, he keeps losing and losing even when his team value is almost 20M. (and he has to buy a lot of tokens to bid)

- There is a time in the day where the transfer market is not crowded (mine is 10:00 a.m - 15:00 p.m at GMT+7), that's when you buy new guys without bidding against insane token throwers. And pls DO give up when you have a slightest clue that your bidding opponent is a CRAZY guy, dont waste token on any player, even that's an extraordinary one. Also, there will be days that young players are generated from the game system, they come in big number, big quality and also big price, buy those guys, they always worth their costs.

- If you can manage to get a lot of cash, buy young, expensive players (the more expensive, the faster they train and/or the better they perform), they will be the backbone of your team in the future seasons, place them to play every match if you can, use rest pack to recover their conditions. If you cant, buy mid age players to play this season like temporarily, then invest in the next season. Dont forget, a good team is the combination of young players (your long-term squad), and old, experienced player (short-term, the ones who help youngsters to develop)

- You must always have good subs in your team, because you'll have to play 3 different competitions. Subs are old players who can replace the main squad when they get injuried or red card etc. If it's an easy match, replace your main squad with subs, dont let them just sit on the chairs, i have the feeling that sometimes subs play very well if you left them out of matches for a long time (they want to prove their value haha)

- Forget about special abilities, they make no difference in early seasons, if your team has higher rating, you will have much much more chance to win than equal rating and a lot of SAs.

Now it's picture of my team, if you have any other question/ discussion, i'll be here to talk about

Hie I'm a level 2 and I needed help on some question . Thx for helping :)-my-team.jpg
    Last edited by legendqueen; 09-23-2015 at 01:12 AM.
    Kylos and Färnebofjärdens like this.

Hie @nic ,

Thanks for the detail explanation , I guess Id mess up the whole squad at the very beginning when I started the game , I gave special ability and new position to every single player , no wonder even they are good quality expensive young player they won't grow in term of quality

And I'm playing it on a mobile link to Facebook , can delete and restart , guess I'll just try to hang on and like u said ,
    Lose the cups on purpose at some point , and try remain at the same league ..

Thanks for the tips @nic bro !

Hey bro , @legendqueen

Man I'm glad that u started the game on a right direction ,

I've mess up mine and I'm going to have some tough time to re-correct my error ...

I've noted down all your advice and try my best to keep going !

Thanks a lot for the awesome tips bro !

Best of luck in your team and win more title !

Thanks
    legendqueen likes this.

actually it's not a bro but nvm
    Kylos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast