Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By MightyBS
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy

Thread: FC Bokorugró is leaving the field of battles!

Famous

Exclamation FC Bokorugró is leaving the field of battles!

Hey guys!

I want make this post short coz i am a sentimental type guy

After two trebles (last season was the second) i am leaving the field of battles after 8 seasons (quit on third day of 9)

Reasons short:
    - Near somewhere former fellow friend and manager Tactician's theories ... he was reasoning quite well in this topic/posts >>Here<<

- coz i am a super enthusiastic type of a guy too it took too much time from my time
    I had a lot of early wake ups for nordgens even if i was on my holiday/ resting time in work (im doin 24h shiftz) etc.

-and you should end your carrier at your peak point or something like that (don't know the exact saying)

MANY-MANY thanks to CAT, Nik, Gert and everyone who helped me!

It was a (short) blast and i enjoyed the game and the forum itself

GOOD LUCK TO YOU guys in the future!

Cheers!

Gabez out.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Bye Gabez
    As they say
    never say never again

Maybe you 'll make a break and after some time you miss the game and the forum again.
    * So, at the moment, sign the contract and get the tokens of the next seasons (log in once a month) and maybe after a
    period, you 'll start from the beginning
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Feel free to drop in again anytime

Nice getting your points of views on this very strange game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    So sad to see another quit.

Why quit? Life is not and not supposed to be successful or peaceful minded all the time. I always say that treat this game as life or your wife:-); I am also very into this game, stay late for Nordgens, sometimes when my wife is not at home I even wake up at midnight to bid excellent players I saw earlier and added to favorite.

I hit a lot of troll results and the injures joke made me lose the league title last season, (f... You Nordeus) but so what? I am back and I stay strong.

Remember this game is all about business and if they don't earn money we do not even have a place to complain this game, right?

At last but not the least, remember this: eventually we will realize that life is all about "give up" but not in a negative way, how to handle it? I don't know but I am always trying......

Good luck to you on everything and all the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Hey guys!

I want make this post short coz i am a sentimental type guy

After two trebles (last season was the second) i am leaving the field of battles after 8 seasons (quit on third day of 9)

Reasons short:
    - Near somewhere former fellow friend and manager Tactician's theories ... he was reasoning quite well in this topic/posts >>Here<<

- coz i am a super enthusiastic type of a guy too it took too much time from my time
    I had a lot of early wake ups for nordgens even if i was on my holiday/ resting time in work (im doin 24h shiftz) etc.

-and you should end your carrier at your peak point or something like that (don't know the exact saying)

MANY-MANY thanks to CAT, Nik, Gert and everyone who helped me!

It was a (short) blast and i enjoyed the game and the forum itself

GOOD LUCK TO YOU guys in the future!

Cheers!

Gabez out.

Full respect for your decision Gabez, I understand you as I was there too.

Just want to take the opportunity to share a thought. There are so many ways to play this game and you don't have to spend much time on it. Play in light mode so to speak. For example, one thing I am so curious about is, how far can you take a team that never buys a player - just rely on your own youth academy? I hope to see one soon in the Team Showcase, or I will start my second team doing just that.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Färnebofjärdens View Post
    Full respect for your decision Gabez, I understand you as I was there too.

Just want to take the opportunity to share a thought. There are so many ways to play this game and you don't have to spend much time on it. Play in light mode so to speak. For example, one thing I am so curious about is, how far can you take a team that never buys a player - just rely on your own youth academy? I hope to see one soon in the Team Showcase, or I will start my second team doing just that.
    Sad to read this for the same reasons as the others... plus ONE: you won your last treble destroying my hopes of getting it (QF of CL, remember...) . And I will never get my revenge !!
    See you soon anyway as I'm sure you'll be back at some point !

Im afraid to say this but at level 8 you haven't seen anything yet. Trust me. Win a treble at level 32 then you have my full respect ..and Fear as a T11 manager.

Sorry
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    THANKS guys! REALLY!

MyightyBS: sorry if i didn't impress you but it was never my goal. btw what about if i never purchased a single token since beginning of level2 (only bought 99T)? somehow without token buying i achieved a lot of trophies until lvl9 but never mind

I'll be here as an observer coz i'm curious about my fellow TE mates results (same mentioned persons above)
    efc123 likes this.

i'll always remember that one cup draw you put me out of, RIP.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.