Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sladjan_85

Thread: Super sonic offers

Super sonic offers

i completed an offer on supersonic and stil didnt get my tokens. When im trying to send a ticket to supersonic ,i get kicked out of their website on my iphone. Please i need help Super sonic offers-img_4017.jpg

You will be refused. 60% offers (open/run) work. Other - nope. I writed on serbian subforum guide. Dont send screenshots even with valid date/time/ingame. They will refuse all.

Usa market have ~150 offers. Like Fyber. If you dont get tokens in next 2 minutes, dont bother. They cheat customers. I can provide screenshots for ~70-90 apps. They refuse all.

Supersonic never will accept your proofs. They accepted 2 of mine 90. So I dont bother. Some apps dont pay. Customer support is crap (I have lot harder words).
    Shadoww74 likes this.

I have been rejected for completing 408 token offer and was answered after 6 days

September

2015 Join Ladbrokes Sports & get up to £50 in free bets! Tokens awarded when you place your £5 deposit. New Ladbrokes players. Offer reports on a 1 day delay. 408 Tokens Rejected (after reviewing your inquiry)
    Ticket #2825546.

Not impressed, no reason for rejection little or no correspondence at all after providing all the necessary info and hoop jumping.

Famous
    I do not know about complaints about Supersonic as I almost always get my reward.
    But Fyber are definitely trustworthy: if you send the screen capture of the offer you completed you get what's due 100% of the times.

Fyber is a spam generator! One to avoid. Definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk