Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By Blok 45
  • 5 Post By Killroy
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: unacceptable details of this game!

unacceptable details of this game!

The game is funny,it loses by the the abusive and excessive way of wanting to force the purchase of tokens !! Some examples
    - It is unacceptable, spend so much time and money to build a academy, and then still have to pay tokens by players formed !! If you come from our academy, it is ours, is pure greed require your tokens they sign! Ridiculous
    - Another clear example of exploitation, why do we have to pay tokens to make offers to our friends players? Ridiculous !!
    - Ask for a bank loan, we need pay tokens, change names, we have to pay tokens, everything has to pay tokens .... At this rate, some day, every time we want to enter the game we have to pay tokens .. .. !!
    - Why to the cup, we play ALWAYS with upper echelons teams ?? It's easier on your game, win a Champions League than the cup!
    - I find it absurd to do evolve the player, either in extra skill, either in other positions, are accurate 50 points .... Completely unreasonable !!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Negotiations tokens is to prevent insider trading, that sort of thing.

The Academy I kind of agree. It's intended as an alternative to the TL, but much better players to be had on the TL.. if it was to be a true alternative there should be 5* output sometimes, in my opinion.

Bank Loans of course cost T, otherwise the economics would be pointless if bank loan was free.

The Cup, if you don't want to face higher level teams, have a more average Q team for your level.

I think 50sp for role is ok, but the SA's.. yeah, not so much.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some people don't have patience or the ability to adapt and learn. Yes tokens drive this game, if there wasn't a fee for negotiation transfers some people would have 100 accounts to feed free daily tokens to a main account. if you are token-poor its due to your mismanagement and impatience not the game.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I agree with the OP's opinion about the Academy. Paying 12, 15, 21T... for a totally unknown 4*? It's ridiculous. With 12T i can make a very attractive offer in negotiations for a player whose the history and abilities i can check.

But i can't understand how people insist about that WE ALWAYS play against higher teams in the CUP. There are always teams that play against lower level teams. They are our opponents who are real teams belonging to real players.
    And higher level doesn't mean higher quality. I am now in lvl 15 and i can't remember so far playing against a team with unreasonably higher quality than mine.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    Cup league can be fixed if they take the average quality during the season instead of the quality at the end of the season. A lot of teams sell all their good players to get a low quality rating and then buy a whole new team at the start of the new season. There is no logic in that approach. I will state it again Cup punishes the good players that keep their team intact.

About the youth acadamy, it is just a source of income. That is it. Treat it like that and not as a place where you can spend tokens. I would spend tokens on the acadamy if there was a chance to get a 5 star youth with a SA. I would gladly pay 12 tokens for that but not more.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

[QUOTE=Killroy;369271
    About the youth acadamy, it is just a source of income. That is it. Treat it like that and not as a place where you can spend tokens. I would spend tokens on the acadamy if there was a chance to get a 5 star youth with a SA. I would gladly pay 12 tokens for that but not more.[/QUOTE]

Well said. My thoughts exactly.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 23
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    Gert Funck likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator