Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Did they change something or I'm just unlucky??

Did they change something or I'm just unlucky??

I don't know what is happening, but my defence is very bad lately.
    These last days I can't have a single win, despite having always 10-30% more possession than the opponent and a bit better team.
    My defence takes goal at every opponent's goalscoring opportunity, but the opponent's defence stops more than half of mine.

The main difference here is that I have 3 defenders (all Centre Backs) and all my opponents had 4 (classic one).

So, my question is...
    Have you guys noticed defences with 3 players getting more goals than normally??
    I know bad periods come and go, but I'm just asking if anyone has noticed this, so I can throw away these doubts.

Pic of team stats pliz^^

i change my formations alot and played alot with 3 at back, still as solid

yeah, we need more info.

Also, tell us how you plan for each match.

Guys, It's not exclusively about the stats or the entire formation. (I have already given the big picture.)
    I have played hundreds of matches and tried every combination, so I can understand pretty well what goes wrong, if I lose.
    It's only these last days that I noticed something odd happening.
    I just want to know if I'm just very unlucky or if the developers have weakened the 3-man-defense.

So, I'm just asking you if you have noticed 3-man-defences concede more goals than normally??
    Just a survey, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    So, I'm just asking you if you have noticed 3-man-defences concede more goals than normally??
    My base formation this season is 352 with 3DC's in defence. I only switch 1 player in the middle of mildfield, so sometimes i play 3142 or 3412, but point is that my team is now 2nd just because leader has better goal difference. I think I wouldn't be there if my defence was ineffective. Team's quallity is 5*

I'd suggest you to check form of your players. Try to change their position or put on bench players which are in bad form.
    For example I've noticed that sometimes DC-DMC has bad performances on DMC, so I put him on DC until his form became constant and then put him back on DMC. It worked.
    Ex top eleven player

Well, in general they have good ratings, but when they concede goals they go down, which is logical.
    Unfortunately I have only 14 good players, so they can't go to the bench.

Thanx for the info.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3DC have a disadvantage vs teams that play with wingers.
    Last 2-3 season, (I believe that) formations with wingers are more successful than center field formations (4-3-3, 4-4-2 ND), because STs aren't working good anymore.
    This is my theory and according to that, you must set DR & DL when you see oppo with wingers.
    La Morralla FS likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Try hard practice match training your first team and then playing a friendly vs a weaker team. Either or both of these can snap your team out of a form slump. Consider raising your league bonus too.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.