Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: **** striker

**** striker

Hello guyz i m at lvl 3 and i have a striker with 33 Quality... But it plays like crap what should i do or give me tips which striker to buy.. THANX

I have a feeling Nordeus has toned down the Striker's influence lately. I have a scout with free kick special ability, 34 quality in level 2 league, he cannot score on the free kick and draws 6-7 ratings.

if you attack flanks with AML/AMR or ML/MR, strikers will lose their effectiveness, if you play mixed focus passing, this will somehow improve. I suppose.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Färnebofjärdens View Post
    I have a feeling Nordeus has toned down the Striker's influence lately. I have a scout with free kick special ability, 34 quality in level 2 league, he cannot score on the free kick and draws 6-7 ratings.
    My main striker always has free kick SA and is the penalty taker.
    In the 30 odd seasons I've played this game I've probably had around 5 main strikers. If they don't average around a goal a game get rid of them.
    It may sound harsh but a quality young striker scoring regularly will collect many man of the match awards and 'keep up' with your level rise for a few seasons more than the rest of the team.
    So, sell him and buy an other.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In the 30 odd seasons I've played this game I've probably had around 5 main strikers. If they don't average around a goal a game get rid of them.
    it depends what formation you 're following.
    If playing from the center (4-3-3, 4-4-2 ND) STs must score. If playing from the flanks, just find 2 good wingers and keep your ST scoring every 2nd or 3rd match.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it depends what formation you 're following.
    If playing from the center (4-3-3, 4-4-2 ND) STs must score. If playing from the flanks, just find 2 good wingers and keep your ST scoring every 2nd or 3rd match.
    I'm a harsh manager.
    I've probably played about every formation there is, and also a few that aren't conventional, no matter the wingers or who else is scoring, if the striker is misfiring then he's out the door!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, but I rather agree with Fs opinion
    I have a feeling Nordeus has toned down the Striker's influence lately.
    something has changed lately
    mani8005 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I have a feeling Nordeus has toned down the Striker's influence lately.
    Gotta kinda disagree there.
    Here's my current No.9
    He has a pretty big influence on most games

Shit striker-striker.png
    Gert Funck likes this.

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

definitely something has changed.. since 2 seasons my AML and AMR score around 1 goal per game (which is more than earlier) and my best striker(s) went down from +1 goal per game to something around 0.7 g per game..
    mani8005 likes this.

Sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Just what u have to check is stats page, ST's 1 goal +/- for match or 1 assistance is good, MC's 1 goal x2 matches.
    Basically u have to see the contribution they do, contribute 1 goal scoring or assisting x match is a good ST.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast