Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What a bull**** this game is

What a bull**** this game is

I could only score 1 goal while he is using 2 defenders and the quality is on my side too? Makes so much sense, lmfao. Illogical trash game this is, really.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaa View Post
    I could only score 1 goal while he is using 2 defenders and the quality is on my side too? Makes so much sense, lmfao. Illogical trash game this is, really.
    I am guessing he played through the middle.
    did you play through both flanks?

Why only use three defenders?
    why not use amr/aml?
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 10-10-2015 at 10:18 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

You lost in the middle, and he had an amc and you didn't cover, instead of play with 3 ST u should put another defender and at least another mc or a DMC.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FVS0777; 10-10-2015 at 12:45 PM.
    Bunzo, dave1311 and Cat Harrison like this.

Nope, he is probably spending more money that U..
    Saturu likes this.

Quality-wise, the starting XIs were almost equal, 54*-52* in your favour. So really it all came down to formation and tactics, and previous responders have made informative contributions in that repect...
    Cat Harrison, Bunzo and dave1311 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

man this game has no logic at times, you know u r set to lose at times in first minute of a match
    i almost lost today with other team scoring almost from every single chance ...but managed to win 4-3
    but man that was close ... can i make a logic out of it ? sure not?
    next time play same players with some formation will have different score as i dominated the match
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    If you Set zonal marking (what everybody should do), you dont need a dmc to Cover an amc!

By the way Flat formations (w) are to play mixed and not through the flanks.

I think you should think about your orders. There was a fault in your settings for this Match.

Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    If you Set zonal marking (what everybody should do), you dont need a dmc to Cover an amc!

By the way Flat formations (w) are to play mixed and not through the flanks.

I think you should think about your orders. There was a fault in your settings for this Match.
    i highly doubt that ... if he put 1 ST and i played with LB & RB no CB, you think they will cover .. no way
    if what you say above correct, there will be no effect of counter formation .. and we are wasting our time talking about how to counter X formation
    my theory based on 3 years playing the game is it count chances development by counting how many players surrounding the opposite players, the less you are surrounded, the more you can create a chance, this is why you need to make sure you players are located where less opposite players around them and making sure that every opposite attacking players have as much as ur players around him, preferably in same location, if not still ok.

People, stop making excuses.

The corridors were empty, any team in the world would lose 20-0.

This is not realistic.

Thats hardly a troll, get to the vent thread with your whine.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast