Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CL prize money

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can try to buy free players are re sell them, I used to do like that even when I had just few tokens.
    Can you explain please ?? Buy free players ? Where i found them ? If player is free, not to buy him... And how to know if they take a lot of value..

Dreamer
    thats 2.4M if u wins all the title
    At level 2 theres no player cost 2.4M
    CameraLagg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    thats 2.4M if u wins all the title
    At level 2 theres no player cost 2.4M
    I'll probaby drop out of cup in 1st round because opponent is too strong so that's 700k less,there are small chances that I would win CL so another -400k and even if I manage to win the league with that amount of money, I could buy 2-3 good players next season and I need at least 5 of them now

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    Can you explain please ?? Buy free players ? Where i found them ? If player is free, not to buy him... And how to know if they take a lot of value..
    Go to auctions,search by value and look for players that have (F). They are free to sign and you can sell them later on.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    They are not free but in 90% you are taking them for just 1 token and you.

Go to the transfer market, select 3 stars players, search for players who have an (F) or something like that, its mean that they are free, you will need to bid for them but you won't give moneys.

So you can get a player and sell him for a lot of moneys and you can make some nice profit, last season I made around 500 milions with them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    Is this amount of money normal for lvl 2? It seems absurdly low to me.

Even if I would won CL there still wouldn't be enough money to buy 1 decent player

Attachment 3223
    Your total CL prize money is 120K for each group game, 156K for each leg of the first knockout round, 203K for each leg of the quarter finals, 264K for each leg of the semi finals, and 343K or 446K depending on whether you win or lose the final.

Your total possible income from the CL = 2.412M, and that's purely from match prizes, there's still ticket and merchandise sales.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15