Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

Won league game. 5-3 with a player sent off
    munchen, Gert Funck and talisman like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

A easy win today. We started in the season with match 4. We were in place 13. Now we are in place 4

Season 72 - Week 3-naamloos.jpg
    Killroy, khris, Gert Funck and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    A easy win today. We started in the season with match 4. We were in place 13. Now we are in place 4

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Naamloos.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	56300
    Yey if remember, some time without see you for these lands no?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yey if remember, some time without see you for these lands no?
    yeah I had quitte the game for a while and now I am back
    khris likes this.

Season 72 - Week 3-screenshot_1.jpg

Famous
    Fooling the cup draw has made the cup rather, umm... boring. Outscored opponents by a combined margin of 35-2 so far in the cup.

Cruising along in the league to the tune of a 10-0-0 mark, 6 points clear of 2nd. Low quality got both a weaker cup and weak league. To be fair there are 4 other squads then have 5* quality among their starting 11 in the league. But there aren't any 4* teams and maybe one or two 3* teams, making the bottom of the league very weak.

Won champions league group yesterday, with a 6-4 away win over 2nd. Didn't expect to see a goalfest in a match against a 5* team (107.5 opponent avg Q), where I was using hard defending. Happy to get the win, since a loss would have seen us even at 10 points and since he had an away goal at my place, would have made the KO round draw more daunting.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    I'm so angry. I lost 0-1 at home the first leg of the cup. I had a lot of chances, two headears from corners, i hit the post 2 times, gis GK was man of the match. There's nothing i can do now, only go and try to win the second leg.

Later i have the league match. If i get a good result i will post pictures, but for now im really angry
    talisman likes this.

Palace teams report, Day 12 - Super Thursday...

Palace Terriers played their second game in two days against their nearest League challengers, this time at home to 3rd place, and they extended their current unbeaten run (in all competitions) to 10 wins out of 11 with a 4-0 win. After their by-now characteristic slow containment start, two goals in two minutes late in the first half by Stanislav Dolgoborodov and Zdenek Krajca set them on the road to success. Krajca added a second after the break and Julien van der Plas hit a late one to complete the scoring.

Season 72 - Week 3-s05-l05-league-table-round-10.jpg

Three hours later, Terriers kicked off their latest Cup round with a home 1st Leg. This time they got a relatively early start, Waldemar Sanchez, recently recovered from injury, had his first start and continued his scoring streak by slotting home the opener after good work by Zdenek Krajca. Half-way through the second half, recent Youth team graduate central defender Ben Smith got on the score sheet for the first time when he arrived late in the box to head home a Rui Pinhal free-kick, and after the visitors had pulled a goal back from a corner, Krajca made another assist when he made a touchline run and cross, which Julien van der Plas helped into the net.

Palace Casuals were at home in the League, and they kept their unbeaten home record intact with a tight 2-1 win against a side two places higher in the table. Half-way through the second half, central midfielder Paul Clayton kept the Youth team reputation high with a magnificent header to finish off a Philip Deery left-wing run, and ten minutes later, capped off his MoM performance by turning provider for Juan Manuel Ramirez. The visitors scored a consolation goal at the death, but the Casuals victory was by then assured.

Season 72 - Week 3-s28-l26-league-table-round-10.jpg

For the second round running, Casuals were pitted against a fellow League team in the Cup, and for this home 1st Leg match were gunning for revenge for a 0-2 reverse at their opponents' ground just yesterday. Mario Dinamarca provided the early shock factor, going close with a 30 yard drive in the first minute, and then on the next attack, powering through the defence only to pass at the last moment for Martin Kozak to fire home the first goal. As with the League match, the game then stagnated a bit until half-way through the second-half, when MoM Dinamarca was given the opportunity from a dead-ball situation after a foul on the edge of the box. His free-kick curled round the wall and left the visitors' 'keeper stranded as it flew into the net. The rest of the match was a determined rear-guard action as the Casuals defence stood firm against a powerful opposition attack, protecting the lead for a 2-0 win.

PS: Nothing to do with the Palace teams but I sure would like to know the story behind this match a couple of days ago in Terriers' League...

Season 72 - Week 3-amin-v-arvin.jpg
    reddeviljohn and munchen like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    PS: Nothing to do with the Palace teams but I sure would like to know the story behind this match a couple of days ago in Terriers' League...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amin v Arvin.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	56325
    The only explication that i could think is that the first red card was a free kick. Then it was a cross and another foul or a touch with the hand. Very strange situation and extremy unlucky for the manager.

Finaly i got a good result in the league. Important victory at home, now we are still 9 points behind the leader, but only one of 4th position. For now, the objective is to qualify to the next Champions League. However, i can't get away from injuries. This time one of my ST at 5'. Very annoying.

Season 72 - Week 3-1.jpgSeason 72 - Week 3-2.jpg
    Last edited by Alan Solis; 10-30-2015 at 02:45 AM.
    talisman likes this.

Lost a game on the cup and had a draw in the league against a middle table team, things not really working as it used to, maybe time to change something as the season is already worse than the previous one, plus to help android app is freezing all the time not letting me watch the whole game and make some changes when is necessary.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast