Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree894Likes

Thread: Season 72 - Week 3

thank you will try that I don't use ND much as my best players are on the wings I do have an amc but he doesn't play much, I have a match on the league against this formation and he is now the leaders we draw the first game 2-2 I used butterfly, and might have the same again on the cup final if I reach the final but that will be too hard as the team is too strong will see.
    khris likes this.

Hi guys im realitivitly new bud decided to get involved in the forum
    this is my current team
    Season 72 - Week 3-00000000000000000001.jpg

What have you learned from last season?

For me the midfield is everythingweather playing on wings or through center a strong midfield not only increases possesion but good players can easily dictate a game.

Where did you place last season?
    First,only once second first rest of times
    Season 72 - Week 3-0000000000000000000t.jpg

What's your current level?
    Level 9 this season

What's your budget for this season?
    92 million 100 tokens

Who do you want to replace?
    one side defender with heading abilitie,one centermidfielder and i like to buy young n bring them on Morata is a prime exsample so maybe 3 star players
    Celtic Warrior and khris like this.

Lost league match 1-0.

Dragons news

We won our league match easy. I am only thinking to tank the season and do not promote. We are on the fifth place en we can promote this season.

World Stars had a great day, won in the league 6-0 and won in the champs 4-1, 6 points clear at the top of the league, but second has been keeping me honest, one slip and it's 3 points.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Dragons news

We won our league match easy. I am only thinking to tank the season and do not promote. We are on the fifth place en we can promote this season.

How is it possible you are rank 5th...u dont need to watch the game also can be champion with all 7* players like that...

Pro
    Sh.tty season so far. My main team got eliminated in the cup really quickly in the qualification due to injuries and red cards. Then I got eliminated in the CL. Won the away match with 1-2, was leading 1-0 to the 61th minute. After that form dropped like mad and I lost 2-4!!! What the..... I was unbeaten at the top of my league. Last 5 games now is loss-tie-win-loss-loss. The last game was ridiculous. I am against the almost bottom feeder who plays the same formation as I do. In the end my form numbers are 5-5-6-7-8-7-7-9-8-7-7 against his 6-5-6-6-6-7-6-7-7-7-8. Both teams same shots and shots at target. End score 2-4 for this much lesser quality team (again). Sigh. I only hope I can stay second, but if your form is so much better, there is no reason I should loose this big.

My second team got eliminated in the cup just now. I thought I was clear after my 0-2 away win, but I lost my home match with 1-3. Away goals rule. Well, at least I didn't get trashed against this 7 star team of 2 levels higher. I am still in the running for the CL and the league is ok. I am still number 1 but number 2 is breathing down my neck with only 1 point difference.
    khris, Wiesse and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yesterday we lost at home 1:3, again we missed a lot of chances.

My AMC Guedes, scored the goal.
    khris likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Funny bonus info, all my players have the same value

Season 72 - Week 3-val.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

My team is on the last few days become 7 stars. I came in on match 5 of the season. I had quit the game for a while
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast