Thread: Fan base/ number of fans

Never seen that
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Okay so back to the question of fan base and filling the stadium.

I am LV7, I have 21K seats. For league, cup and CL matches, I can charge $6/ticket and fill the stadium. Sometime attendance drops at $6, perhaps if I have performed poorly, and I have to go down to $5 to get the asses in the seats. But for friendlies any ticket price over $1 results in an empty stadium. I read that attendance depends on the level of the visiting team. I like to play weak teams for morale reasons, but I tried playing a team that was same LV and Q as me, set price to $2 and no one showed up. My grounds are nicely improved. It is true that I have not yet checked my fan base yet, I am looking forward to doing that.

So the questions are: how does fan base affect attendance? What do I need to do to charge real money for friendlies? When can I start increasing prices for official games?

A LV18 manager in another thread mentioned that at 260K capacity he can get over 10M from a friendly game. That would mean he charges $50/ticket and fills the stadium. Unless his game is localized to drahmas...
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-12-2016 at 11:55 PM.

At your level I was charging current level +2 and sellin gout vs most clubs, cup matches you can usually set the highest and cl inbetween that. For your level, try setting 8 for league 10 for cup and 9 for CL. If you perform well you should sell out but for optimal return you are looking at finding that 4% bonus sweet spot.
    ponzu likes this.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

That makes sense. Any idea if I can charge the big bucks for friendlies? When our LV18 Greek friend says he makes 10-12M on a friendly with 260K attendance, is that realistic? I am not kidding when I am asking if his game is counting in drahmas, although it should be euros, no? His club's value is in billions according to his screenshots, not millions. Is that how things progress or is his currency on a different scale?

His currency is the same. The only way i can see that working is if he is playing teams way higher level than him. I'm lvl 13 and sell out charging 28 per league game. He also may have been referring to his league games and not friendlies and failed to redact it. Nik has won a lot of CL and league trophies as well which makes for more fans. He is also coming off his first ever cup victory I think.I am also skeptical that he makes that much from friendlies but until I am on his level I can't really comment. He also tanks a lot and banks cash resulting in the cashflow excess. Right now I can charge 8 a friendly and sell out vs an equal team. Feel free to test things yourself and let us know your results.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I use top Eleven on the iPad.I can't find my fanbase anywhere. Where do I look?

I am level 4 and still don't know how many fans I have. I use iPad, how do I know how many fans I have?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Willamjohnson View Post
    I am level 4 and still don't know how many fans I have. I use iPad, how do I know how many fans I have?
    You could have seen that in older version. This info is no longer available in the new version,

It was a nice feature that made the game a little more personal and human. So, naturally, it was eliminated.
    goldsilvy and LeManiaque like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12