Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: Crazy game or few players?

Crazy game or few players?

This game is crazy, or are fewer players in the Top Eleven?
    In the league where I entered only two teams are not part of my friends. All others are my friends. This had never happened. Anyone else in this situation?

Crazy game or few players?-liga-10.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Did you want to be in the same league with them or not ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Before was more likely fir these to happen, but If you have a lot of friends from same level, it is very likely to happen.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Did you want to be in the same league with them or not ?

That is not the issue. Of course I like to play against my friends. To say that possibly some of them will win the League.
    The question is how did this happen? Coincidence? Or players are leaving the game and are joining all teams available?

A few seasons ago i had a team, where i invited like 30 players of same level that were in my CL and CUP.
    I played a 14 friends LEAGUE a lot of seasons in a row

Before being of the same level and friend was the first factor in the LEAGUE draw, then 5 seasons ago they change the way the draw is made, starting to be average quality the first factor.

This season it seems it depends on the server.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That is not the issue. Of course I like to play against my friends. To say that possibly some of them will win the League.
    The question is how did this happen? Coincidence? Or players are leaving the game and are joining all teams available?
    well, it seems that in some cases there wasn't any friend (as in my team, where I would like to play with my friends )
    in some other cases, it happened like in your league.
    I don't know why
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Once in a while, the drawing system put as many friends as possible into the same league.

It doesn't always happen unless you have like a hundred of friends the same level (which you may have befriended almost everyone your level on that server such that league full of friends is inevitable)
    t11_fan likes this.

Famous
    I seems that different servers have different league drawing mechanism. I believe many managers want to know your server number and join it.

I would like to know if u see these teams in the cup, and in CL,,, maybe is a team in a server with a lower Top Server Level.....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would like to know if u see these teams in the cup, and in CL,,, maybe is a team in a server with a lower Top Server Level.....
    Funny that in the Champions League have only one friend in all groups, and in the Cup in 128 clubs, only two.
    So it really is strange they chanced so many friends in the same league, but not the rest.Crazy game or few players?-champions.jpg