Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: the BEST way to counter 45v1

Rookie

the BEST way to counter 45v1

hey geniuses out there ,i need a advice how to counter 45v1 formation .... i have few formation in my mind right now but don't know what is the best, safe & effective formation and order to counter this formation ...his squad quality better than mine,advice please .....thank you in advance

How much better is the other team approximately?
    Rosli Said likes this.

Counter formation suggests 43N3. I've used 43N12 against 451V and I have to admit it suprised me positively. Since this formation is narrow by default, you could play with mixed passing (instead of through middle.) Since he is stronger, I would suggest normal mentality without red arrows, zonal marking, hard tackling. If your team doesn't create chances with short/mixed passing (lenght), try with long. Don't force nor counterattack neither offside trap. Good luck.
    Rosli Said likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

I'd recommend a 4-1-4-1 blue arrows on the dmc

Defensive mode
    Force counter attacks on
    Pressing style: low
    tackling: normal
    passing: mixed
    marking: man to man
    Rosli Said likes this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Note that there's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that formation has any effect on the outcome of the game. However many discussion and advisory you see on this forum and elsewhere, nobody has ever saw statistically sound correlation between choosing specific formations vs. totally ignoring it. People choose "right" formations and win and lose, and they choose "wrong" formations and win and lose as well. The game is highly volatile, and nobody knows for sure which factors play which role when - including, as I heard, even the developers. There's too many factors that have an effect to be able to formulate some definite recipe for success. This is conscious decision of Nordeus to make the game this way.
    Rosli Said likes this.

@vad
    Of course, none of factors guarantee good result, but some stuff significantly increase chances of good result. Form is probably main factor, nothing else matters if form is bad, but thats different topic (and has own thread)
    Ex top eleven player

Dreamer
    If you absolutely want to HARDCOUNTER a 451v there are a few asymmetric formations that are highly effective.

For common and simple counter I'd say 3-2w-3-0-2(attacking) or 3-0-3-2w-2(defensive) that are specific counter against single DMC.

Most managers don't use DML/DMR pair (hard counter against attacking midfielders) so I don't think you can field the first type.

A vanilla 3-5-2 with both red or both blue arrows on the wing (red arrow with defensive, or blue arrow with aggressive mentality) can also counter it well. Even with no arrows a vanilla 3-5-2 don't have disadvantage against 451v.
    HoofDaddy and Rosli Said like this.

Famous
    I simply use 4-5-1v or 4-5-1flat against 4-5-1v, and more defensive than normal tactic against stronger team. Making in match changes if necessary. Keeping patience.
    Rosli Said likes this.

I play 4 3mc 2aml/amr 1 alway successful for me. Advantage in ur midfield👍
    Rosli Said likes this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @vadsome stuff significantly increase chances of good result. Form is probably main factor, nothing else matters if form is bad, but thats different topic (and has own thread)
    And here comes the fresh proof that form does not matter in the same way as quality, condition, morale, watching the game, or anything else.

the BEST way to counter 45v1-capture-10-28-00001.jpg
    the BEST way to counter 45v1-capture-10-28-00002.jpg
    the BEST way to counter 45v1-capture-10-28-00003.jpg

Condition and morale of all players were maxed as well.
    Last edited by vad; 10-28-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    Rosli Said and lespa like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast