Thread: players suddenly costs a lot more in the TL compared to earlier today

Addicted

players suddenly costs a lot more in the TL compared to earlier today

i was initially on a server today where players of 4 stars would cost about 1 million on the TL. I am in league 3, so a 4-star on my server today has been someone with 26-30 in quality.

No in the evening, i log on and go to the transfer list... and suddenly 4-star players with 26 quality is worth 2 millions! This is not for one player but every single one of the players on the TL seems to be worth double what their equivalents were earlier today. Wtf? A 20-year old with 4-stars and 28 in quality is worth over 2 million; whereas earlier today the same level of player would be worth about 1-1,3 million.

Why do the players on this server cost so much? It would be madness to buy any of them really

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    i was initially on a server today where players of 4 stars would cost about 1 million on the TL. I am in league 3, so a 4-star on my server today has been someone with 26-30 in quality.

No in the evening, i log on and go to the transfer list... and suddenly 4-star players with 26 quality is worth 2 millions! This is not for one player but every single one of the players on the TL seems to be worth double what their equivalents were earlier today. Wtf? A 20-year old with 4-stars and 28 in quality is worth over 2 million; whereas earlier today the same level of player would be worth about 1-1,3 million.

Why do the players on this server cost so much? It would be madness to buy any of them really
    Those higher value players in question are probably better trainers than the ones earlier than you saw, also sometimes values can vary slightly for different positions as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    but the thing is, how can EVERY player on the transfer list suddenly be better trainers? not one player on the TL now cost as little as they did earlier. a 33 yo with 28 skill points costs 800k right now. Before, he would cost about 300k.

It is like i was sent into another dimension of servers suddenly lol

Now that you mention a 33yo, I'm not sure. At first, I was going to suggest you had that thing where the transfer list is filled with all high valued youths. Earlier, I had a transfer list full of 18 to 20 year olds, all 103M to 105M value.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15