Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Amane Ito
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: Stats half season

Dreamer

Stats half season

Did not bought a single player for a few seasons I have this team, guess my current league position

Stats half season-t11l29hse.jpg

To make fun I suggest replying before you click below

Spoiler
    Stats half season-t11l29shs.jpg
    legendqueen and Killroy like this.

Nice work Stats half season-download-1-.jpg
    legendqueen likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

You dont play much right, how can you have 900 tokens and 236 unsigned skill points, it's like a dream to me

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    You dont play much right, how can you have 900 tokens and 236 unsigned skill points, it's like a dream to me
    I play quite some, it is only that I rarely use the transfer market.
    The last time I used a token was for that 3* DR. Of course he was 5* when I bought him, and his SA was just added recently.
    The 4* and 5* attack wings were scouts I bought at the same time many seasons ago.

Sold a 2* striker for 3 tokens (in nego) 2 days ago and he had more than 20 unassigned skill points (unassigned sp or new skill in progress will be destroyed upon transfer). Got him for 1T when he was a low 5* but I level upped 5 times before he was finally sold. He's doing fairly well in his new team.

I sold two players this way this season and gained 5 tokens while using nothing.
    I have so many tokens only because I refused to use them, and earn them by listing most of my team in negotiation (which result in a lot of sp unassigned).

Winning a league in a season without spending a token few season before (which produced a record of 19 winning streak and 26 games in a row undefeated), so the new target would be... winning league undefeated without using token?
    I don't think I can remain undefeated on the second half of this league though...

Dreamer
    League title secured with 1 game to spare. 9 points clear since the 2nd place have lost their 25th game.

Stats half season-l29l25r.jpg

The only 2 games I lost in the league was the two games that my captain remain injured, he had a 3-day injury and I did not heal him. On the third day we won, despite the captain although recovered from injury, was not on the pitch but benched.

Final day team status: (season player transfer: 0 in, 2 out)
    Stats half season-l29l25pd.jpg

Token spent this season: 0
    5 tokens gained from selling players in negotiation.