Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farming at a certain level: Is it possible??!

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Sometimes things are to strange to be true.......
    Why spend a verry, verry big amount on tokens for player and stadium upgrades, while you don't wanna have promotions for.........god knows how long.

Sorry, don't let those players fool you
    There enough cheat-engines on the web for those who want free money, tokens, restpacks etc.etc.

I think we all should report this kind of players who has obviously used a cheat-engine.
    Sorry, in my oppinion it's possible but not credible
    there is not cheating here. it's not cheating to set up your team to lose. if you don't get promoted for 2-3 years then you will probably have a 7-8 star team of 21-23 yo players. it's a strategy that i am also planing to follow if one day i discover that top 3 is out of my reach. whats the meaning to get promoted without winning trofies? and don't tell me about fair play cause there is no fair play when some people can build scout teams by buying tokens or having the opportunity to watch videos where other players from poor countries don't.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    there is not cheating here. it's not cheating to set up your team to lose. if you don't get promoted for 2-3 years then you will probably have a 7-8 star team of 21-23 yo players. it's a strategy that i am also planing to follow if one day i discover that top 3 is out of my reach. whats the meaning to get promoted without winning trofies? and don't tell me about fair play cause there is no fair play when some people can build scout teams by buying tokens or having the opportunity to watch videos where other players from poor countries don't.

At level 1-3 it's not that hard to get a promotion. Even when you set your players at wrong formation etc...
    But I guess he (or she) did not do that once or twice.......the training, stadium, the player levels......they don't grow that fast in two or three months.....and what about all the money he payd for upgrades...where does that come from when you don't win the most games.

When you build such a stadium, you need more time than three months.

But it doesn''t matter me at all folks.......I got my challenge again strong teams and you have so much more fun when you aren't sure from the start if you gonna win or loose.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12