Thread: watch video to earn token

Addicted

watch video to earn token

watch video to earn token is not working?? i click in...it said watch 5 video(or 3 video) to earn 1 token...and then i watched 4....the 5th one...it is not the video...it is a pepboy/petsmart/biglot ad....even i click in..direct to the ad website...the "watch video" thing never "finish" and there is no way to "complete" watch the video to earn token because it also miss one video in it!!! look at the picture!!how to complete it???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails watch video to earn token-untitled.jpg  
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 11-06-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can't see this video because it's probably from US or UK, but let me give you some tips
    - some times it helps if you reduce the size of the screen (ctrl & - )
    then maybe you can see some button.
    - you 're new here, so let me tell you that it's a players forum and nordeus/t11 stuff doesn't involve much here
    - few months ago, there was a massive problem about videos that didn't gave any token/booster
    Nordeus guys said that it's a problem from advertising company and people should complain to them (probably it is so, an adv. company organize that with companies and nordeus hasn't anything to do with that)
    - some times it's a fault (about the size of the video and screen and whatever) but some times maybe it's a fraud, because that way, many videos can be seen from the "customers" but no tokens to pay
    - of course, no one gonna find or send a report/complain to the advert. company
    - some times, if a manager have seen to much videos, there is a limit and above that, there isn't any charge of token or boosters

- so, just ignore it and go for something else
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    watch video to earn token is not working?? i click in...it said watch 5 video(or 3 video) to earn 1 token...and then i watched 4....the 5th one...it is not the video...it is a pepboy/petsmart/biglot ad....even i click in..direct to the ad website...the "watch video" thing never "finish" and there is no way to "complete" watch the video to earn token because it also miss one video in it!!! look at the picture!!how to complete it???
    U are using proxy right? it seemed not working any more...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    U are using proxy right? it seemed not working any more...
    no, i am not using proxy~

It happens to me sometimes too, right now there is one about cricket and the tea ladies, that never pays off, then another about pets where you have to answer a question at the end, that never gives either.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Please Fix these free advertisers who dont reward,we deserve our limited free boosters at least?
    watch video to earn token-ab.jpg