Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I may retire at the end of this season so bye m8s.

Good luck mate..i not been here long but a good manager like urself will be missed
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

Rookie
    Why 'retire' when this format might last a month and you may have already spent alot of $$ on tokens before now.

I would like to say good luck, but I also hope that you will change your mind and keep playing. If not for the Cup, but for the fun, joy and company that this game (forum) brings & offers.

Cheers!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

real manager will never give up but will love to have more challenge
    i win cup last season, but this season is tougher and i may not win it.. but you know what i like it even more now, i beat today a strong side who watch his game 1-0 home and away .. that was the best match i enjoyed over the past 4 season .. football is not about winning titles and brag about it .. but to have that rare experience and tension that we feel while watching real match .. am not hear to win cups by defeating silly teams with no managers to reach last stages in cup and win it.. i want the experience.. sure if i lose, I will be sad and disappointed but if i win , i will be overjoyed by it, but both are giving me that rare amazing experience
    marc31 and Rapyer like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'll retire at the end of this season but in case of losing today match in CUP, I won the 1st leg 2/1 in home and I predict that I'll lose away.

And after playing 13 seasons and this 14th, I decided it's too much for me to lose all my efforts done to reach this level and try to win the CUP and i didn't win it till now just 3ed place 5 times.

I fight to reach this level and the highest level seen till previous season was 16 and I don't know if there is now level 17 or not, this means I was in my way to win 2nd place or win the cup but you know what happened.

SO after forming a new system to make weak players win also the cup, where there are too many great and strong manager may leave the cup from the 1st round so i see it unfair.

And I decided I'll quit and leave this game at the end of this season and It's also my last comment or thread here and I'll just watch your comments and won't answer.

Goodbye
    Thats what they dont understand, thats the unfair they didnt count, newcomers havent try that much, and they could accept situation like others been here for a while, did.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Thats what they dont understand, thats the unfair they didnt count, newcomers havent try that much, and they could accept situation like others been here for a while, did.
    oldies always don't like changes hhhhh
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    oldies always don't like changes hhhhh
    Yeah, go to change real football rules also to suit for you!!
    By the way what is the name of this competition in real football?? Bingo??

real manager will never give up but will love to have more challenge
    i win cup last season, but this season is tougher and i may not win it.. but you know what i like it even more now, i beat today a strong side who watch his game 1-0 home and away .. that was the best match i enjoyed over the past 4 season .. football is not about winning titles and brag about it .. but to have that rare experience and tension that we feel while watching real match .. am not hear to win cups by defeating silly teams with no managers to reach last stages in cup and win it.. i want the experience.. sure if i lose, I will be sad and disappointed but if i win , i will be overjoyed by it, but both are giving me that rare amazing experience
    thats how i see things also. but i understand how managers like him feel. from the beggining he had to play for the cup against titans 10 levels higher or more. the cup for him was just a distant dream and now that he reached the high levels of his server and he became a titan himself, instead of winning cups easily he has again slight chances for success. for me and you it's just a new challenge but for him a set back.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Yeah, go to change real football rules also to suit for you!!
    By the way what is the name of this competition in real football?? Bingo??
    can we? i love to change some rules in real football ..
    chill out .. I was just joking making a comment referring to "newcomers" comment
    sometimes being old make more attached to the old system which prevent you from really evaluating in a proper way .. as simply you will be bias to old system as you are more accustomed to it

can we? i love to change some rules in real football ..
    chill out .. I was just joking making a comment referring to "newcomers" comment
    sometimes being old make more attached to the old system which prevent you from really evaluating in a proper way .. as simply you will be bias to old system as you are more accustomed to it
    Yeah ok.. I got it, cool mate!
    shwanko07 likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast