Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I may retire at the end of this season so bye m8s.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Yeah, go to change real football rules also to suit for you!!
    By the way what is the name of this competition in real football?? Bingo??
    No, for me it was bingo before for more then 1 year, since level too I had level 18+ always, it was better before when I had to play 2 years to have a chance to win the cup? seems fair right??
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    No, for me it was bingo before for more then 1 year, since level too I had level 18+ always, it was better before when I had to play 2 years to have a chance to win the cup? seems fair right??
    That was exactly the situation for me i had to reach level 19, i say again level 19 to win the cup suppose the opportunities to be equal for all are we all now in the same game? Does a 3 level has the chance to win it? Yes,Did i had it? No. i dont mind if they give the cup even for present to all, i also said that cup is unfair in support long time ago when i was lev 3-4, suggesting to have varius random levels , i remind u why it was unfair, because they allways have a very high lev. team in it,not by chance but by programming, it was not random regarding level structure and the strongest allways playing the weakest from the beginning, they went from one edge to the other, they could just make it just random with random matches to look more like a cup.
    PS The answers i was receiving regarding that was that thats how the CUP competition is in real life where outsiders could win the best teams and i had the same words from forum adm"s of the old forum giving me lessons how the real cup is and i hushed accepted it and i was waiting to reach hich levels and now i have the opposite, i am getting vertigo
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-11-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    That was exactly the situation for me i had to reach level 19, i say again level 19 to win the cup suppose the opportunities to be equal for all are we all now in the same game? Does a 3 level has the chance to win it? Yes,Did i had it? No. i dont mind if they give the cup even for present to all, i also said that cup is unfair in support long time ago when i was lev 3-4, suggesting to have varius random levels , i remind u why it was unfair, because they allways have a very high lev. team in it,not by chance but by programming, it was not random regarding level structure and the strongest allways playing the weakest from the beginning, they went from one edge to the other, they could just make it just random with random matches to look more like a cup.
    So... things were bad for long time, and must remain bad because you suffered from past cup format??
    Is this the way you think at it??
    shwanko07 likes this.

Apprentice
    and he is the post not of a good manager, but of a weak minded one with a defeatist attitude. here is the sign of a player who paid his way through previous 13 seasons and now facing a challenge - so instead of trying his best to achieve the victory - he quits the game instead. so long!
    CarlTaut likes this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    So... things were bad for long time, and must remain bad because you suffered from past cup format??
    In this situations are more like Adel, July and others, I feel bad for them but we want our chance too, this is a progress for me and for the most of customers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    and he is the post not of a good manager, but of a weak minded one with a defeatist attitude. here is the sign of a player who paid his way through previous 13 seasons and now facing a challenge - so instead of trying his best to achieve the victory - he quits the game instead. so long!
    If you will be so close like him to win the cup it will be something else for you too . I understand that he's mad but I don't think is a reason to quit.

u guys cant win against the guys with ur lv/quality and u r crying lol, u want the old cup to win against the guys with lv.2 ? LOL
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye
    Wow... Zero class from you. Adel helps everyone out with the tactics on this forum and you treat him with your stupid comment.... Karma is going to bite you very soon.
    FCP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    You got me all wrong, I am try to say (among others) that the cup was looking unfair not because all teams from all levels were participating but due to programming of selection of teams and matches, instead could be random ( ie.one season the highest lev could be 22 lev but the other 14 lev) That was not happening we had every season the highest possible with the lowest possible as u were advancing allways u had an opponent 5 levels above (ie 16 when u wre 11, 22 when u wre 17)and in matches the strong teams never met each other except finals, could have been random to be more fair and the same time to look more like a CUP. I rest my case, lol.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-11-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    u guys cant win against the guys with ur lv/quality and u r crying lol, u want the old cup to win against the guys with lv.2 ? LOL
    i don't get that either
    old cup you played either weaker or stronger .. which was bloody unfair
    this one, you have equal chance.. only difference is your tactical choices .. are they that bad tactically to rather face someone stronger instead? i really don't get it
    in past 2 days i had best experience in cup or any match in T11 .. 2 great cup matches kicking out a team who win league, CL, and was 2nd in the cup last season from first round .. he was active too .. which make the game even more challenging in live match
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast