Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I may retire at the end of this season so bye m8s.

At least your stadium is much bigger than an average lvl3 manager gets.....but the game never garanteed that a better team always win against a weaker opponent.
    For example, when I was a starter, average team at level2, i won a friendly match again a level 5 player who has all players 20 levels above me.....2-0 for me, and i wasn't even online.

So, you have a bigger chance to win, but never een garanteed win.

But I can understand your frustration!!!
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by matos0187 View Post
    Look at my last season awards:

Now look at me, lose to 1:0 and won 2x1 vs a much more strong team in (Quality/Level) on Cup and POOF... out of it...

I may get retired too. Im so upset and angry, because after all investments, not only tokens, but time... in that game is wasted! i get knocked-out from cup by an m8ger with level and quality high than me, who probly never sent any contribuition for NORDEUS. Well thats it, dumb Cup system! nothing more to say. Sorry for my bad english.
    Dude, your investment is nothing compare to us....

I am not at level 6. When I was lvl 3, my team was 48 quality with 120M value. You can imagine how much money I invested in it......

I suffer more than you do, ofcoz big token buyer like July Fourth suffered more....

Matos0187, you are really luck coz you won triple last season and you can stop giving money to Nordeus from now on. For me, I invested alot at level1 and my team quality was 40, do you know what happened nxt season? Nordeus put me in CUP against with level 15 users.... imagine lvl 2 vs lvl 15, How am i suppose to win this CUP? Thats why I only won double for 3 seasons.... I was so regret that I spent too much to improve my quality at lvl 1.......

This is how Nordeus asking money from us indirectly. They want to us keep spending more to improve the quality of our team in order to win....
    matos0187 likes this.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

You has won the leage 4 times in a row, CL 3 times in a row and past the first round of the cup.......
    Dude, what do you want more from this game???

Seems there's not much challenge left for you when you make your team that OP
    les215 likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Dreamer
    sorry to hear that, bye bye mate. It is going to be my last season as well

Humm...this is my perspective on the whole issue. Life itself is not fair, you just have to fight for what you want. I won the cup the last 3seasons and i'm just a level 6 player. Invariably, even in the old system the cup was not fair depending in your server. For those of us that were able to win multiple cup at lower level - the cost was not been able to buy good players from the market beacuse we are close to the top level on our server and a 5star player on the open market always lead to a frenzy bidding war, in thesame vein, we make less in terms of price money. On the other hand, folks on old server stuggle to compete in cup beacuse of playing against much higher level manager (sometimes over 20+average). They stood no chance of winning and got smatched in the early rounds. So guys bid their time and once the level up, they fancy their chances.

Now the new cup format, this was an attempt to try to level the playing ground and pitch folks of equal relative rating together but that missed the point. We see Chealsea and ManU etc battling against low level teams, invariably this new format is no longer in the spirit of cup compettion!? Because of this, i feel for higher level manager that paid their dues before winning a single cup.

Now Cup is even stronger than CL.

My take is, I like competing -you can't always win even if you have the best squad. The odds are stacked against me getting to the playoffs of the cup but i don't care. Let the game begin because the eventually winners will have to fight every inch of the way and take nothing for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Humm...this is my perspective on the whole issue. Life itself is not fair, you just have to fight for what you want. I won the cup the last 3seasons and i'm just a level 6 player. Invariably, even in the old system the cup was not fair depending in your server. For those of us that were able to win multiple cup at lower level - the cost was not been able to buy good players from the market beacuse we are close to the top level on our server and a 5star player on the open market always lead to a frenzy bidding war, in thesame vein, we make less in terms of price money. On the other hand, folks on old server stuggle to compete in cup beacuse of playing against much higher level manager (sometimes over 20+average). They stood no chance of winning and got smatched in the early rounds. So guys bid their time and once the level up, they fancy their chances.

Now the new cup format, this was an attempt to try to level the playing ground and pitch folks of equal relative rating together but that missed the point. We see Chealsea and ManU etc battling against low level teams, invariably this new format is no longer in the spirit of cup compettion!? Because of this, i feel for higher level manager that paid their dues before winning a single cup.

Now Cup is even stronger than CL.

My take is, I like competing -you can't always win even if you have the best squad. The odds are stacked against me getting to the playoffs of the cup but i don't care. Let the game begin because the eventually winners will have to fight every inch of the way and take nothing for granted.
    I can't always win.... indeed... but please, put me with manager on same level as me! With same experience on leagues etc... they can be tokens buyers as me, but please, same level... Theres no point to play against highest level ma8gers, i see no fun on it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Sell me your team!!!
    Add me to discuss about that.
    and anyone want to buy my team send me PM and I'll see if it deserve or not.

This my team link see and tell me http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...obal-ahly.html

but this till the beg of level 13 but I'm now in level 14 and you can add for level 13 (League champion + 2nd in CL + 3rd in CUP).
    and in level 14 now I can say I'll win the league + I fight to retire with CL trophy.

Waiting ....
    July Fourth likes this.

Rookie
    last 2,3 weeks the game has changed a lot and it hasn't anything to do with real football and tactics.. i'm quitting. i'm tired of all that bull****. i'm spending my free time on this game and some loser who has poor poor poor defence and goalie won against me and my attackers somehow aren't faster than his ****ty defence. not to mention that he had an injured player so i went to take advantage of his weak side... that didn't help and his ****ty player scored from distance even though my goalie is many times better... ok, some will say that you have lost 5-0 or smtn, but this isn't the first time that this game is killing me, and i can't play this game without emotions so i'm always pissed off. also i used the counter formation, he didn't watch the game. bye guys, someday you'll also realize that this game is a scam. sorry, but again i have to say : NORDEUS ****ING PIECE OF ****, YOU CAN SUCK MY BALLS COCKSUCKER ******S ! good luck with this retarded game
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by realmadridzg View Post
    last 2,3 weeks the game has changed a lot and it hasn't anything to do with real football and tactics.. i'm quitting. i'm tired of all that bull****. i'm spending my free time on this game and some loser who has poor poor poor defence and goalie won against me and my attackers somehow aren't faster than his ****ty defence. not to mention that he had an injured player so i went to take advantage of his weak side... that didn't help and his ****ty player scored from distance even though my goalie is many times better... ok, some will say that you have lost 5-0 or smtn, but this isn't the first time that this game is killing me, and i can't play this game without emotions so i'm always pissed off. also i used the counter formation, he didn't watch the game. bye guys, someday you'll also realize that this game is a scam. sorry, but again i have to say : NORDEUS ****ING PIECE OF ****, YOU CAN SUCK MY BALLS COCKSUCKER ******S ! good luck with this retarded game
    I'm finishing what i started and when i receive a good offer to sell my team I'll retire immediately ... or I'll wait until my team become too much worse and I'll retire.
    realmadridzg likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I'm finishing what i started and when i receive a good offer to sell my team I'll retire immediately ... or I'll wait until my team become too much worse and I'll retire.
    i also have a 5* team that is capable of beating anyone... i'm thinking about selling my players or smtn, but i don't know what offer to find.. how do you want to do it ? sell them for real money or ? cause i've invested some money in top eleven and i'm not crazy to give the players for free..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast