Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Power train.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Of course, next to each player you can adjust which players you want to rest or train, just click on the box with the green bars
    ohhh i get it, thanks for the help.

You can also select individual trainer for a player, but you will pay directly with tokens for gaining points (fastest way, but for most players way to expensive)
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You have to invest tokens for green rest packs. Thats how to keep them going

So I started power training a few of my players but I noticed a few of them gain more than others do any of u know why?

Players train at different speeds...
    You can recognize fast trainers by their higher market value usually...
    Jamie Gregory likes this.

Oh ok thanx I thought at first it was age related but I then noticed I have an 18 year old who gains 11 and another 18 year old who gains 22 yet my 20 year old gains 34 lol

Ist build a track then get a really powerful train then !!!!! oh wait sorry read the thread wrong !!!!!!!

Don't make the same mistake i made in the last 16 of the cup last season.If you're resting most of your team and power training your juniors make sure you reset your squad off resting and give them all at least a stretching excercise before a game.
    PS if you do a stretching excercise and one of your players gets a broken leg dont come on here bleating about it because the motto of top eleven is "**** happens"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12