Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Keep or Sell?

He actually scored two league goals today, I was in complete shock, as I had won my league I decided to start him, he also had one assist.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If he is a fast trainer, keep him and give him an extra position (winger).
    That's what I did in a nordgen I bought last season.
    When he 's playing as ST he can't do much but as a winger, he is much better.
    At older seasons, I would suggest to sell him but now there is a general problem with STs.
    If you check the stats of the STs in the market, they are

Attachment 56973

* the line above is the stats from previous season
    You should've trained him AMC since STs can play as part-time wingers but not AMC.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Addicted
    I suggest you keep him but also have another back up striker. i have 2 striker, both 7 stars (51 quality right now), 24 year old one was my main one, but slow trainer got him from the beginning of this season. he play fair. 1 goal in 2 match average. my another one is 21 year old, got him in the 3 week of the season, fast trainer. but not playing really go. both have one-on-one skills, my major game, i will give to my 24 year old, minor game, i will give 21 year old a chance (yea, and i lose my last game vs a 36 quality team, while my first 11 were 47.4). but i think striker is not a big deal at all as long as you have wings or AMC cause they score more~

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You should've trained him AMC since STs can play as part-time wingers but not AMC.
    I play with wingers so I have him as a golden sub for positions ST-AML-AMR.
    Rarely I use AMC.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12