Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Any way to turn around a 5-0 loss?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Thanks.. I hope I can win there's always a chance.. It's worth it because at my level the max win bonus is less then what I'll get if I pass in the cup... Maybe I should put hard tackling so one of his players might get injured??
    I was only losing 3-0 but then I was in 9 men because they got another penalty ( I even had light tackling on the whole game ) so then I lost 5-0
    has he watched the match, if not, I would go with hard tackling strategy, maybe you get lucky and one of his players get injured, you know you already lost the chance to qualify for the next round, I would take this approach.
    about tackling, in my first two matches in the cup I played with hard tackling! didn't get any card, even a yellow one, my opponent got 2 in the first match and two in the second!

good luck in your match

Apprentice
    yes...if the system back you up...my housemate won 4-0 in the opponent home, and he decided not to watch the match...guess, it was 1-7 for the opponent...same tactics, no red card , no illegal formation...so yes,you can win with a luck and help from NORDEUS....

I played my first cup game yesterday... I was very confident and I player with my usual 3-5-2 with my new players that let me be the better team by 2 quality points... He played with a 5-2-2(W)-1 without any DMs and I saw he didn't have great players on his flanks so I used the "play down both flanks" tactic.. The game was pretty equal and I was losing 1-0 but I was feeling that I could turn it around.. then my DMC got a red card and a penalty was given to the other team... From then on it was a disaster and my tactics didn't help me from losing 5-0... But I'm the better team and If I put super offensive and all players with red arrows would I have a chance to win 5-0 away?? My quality is 21 and on the field it was 23.6 while his is 18.9 and on the field 20.3... Do I stand a chance??

Edit: If I max my win bonus will it help?
    from my experience when you go for so many goals they never come. i score a lot only when i am satisfied with a simple win and play normaly. when i set up my team to score a lot i usualy lose.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

I just have to hope for a miracle then :P My game's in 1 hour and I hope to pull it off...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I just have to hope for a miracle then :P My game's in 1 hour and I hope to pull it off...
    Good luck! After I won 4-1 first round away I almost lost home ) I finished with a draw.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Good luck! After I won 4-1 first round away I almost lost home ) I finished with a draw.
    Thanks... I won 6-2.. SO CLOSE

Apprentice
    AWWWWWWW MEN! that was sooo close... two more goals and you were be fine! aww, I am sorry mate!
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

One more and I was fine He got a red card in the 80th min too but I still couldn't make the ****in goal...

Thats a really good result though, esp after the first leg score!

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

I'm pretty sure something went wrong with the first leg score.. I was just unlucky.. I got a red card at the 40th min and just general misfortune.. I was the better team I don't know what happened

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast