Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Throwing it away

  1. #1
    Rookie Steve285's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    101

    Throwing it away

    I really can not believe that six games to play and I was 9 points clear. Now going into the last game of the season I have only got a 1 point cushion. My players are 99% fit with a max. morale rating. On paper I have a very good rating for my players compared to other teams in my league and yet I still loose. My system was a winning combination for half a season and then it started going wrong.
    I am not confident of winning the last game against a team second from bottom, time will tell.
    I am in level 7

  2. #2
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    Strange stuff happens all the time. My last 12 games were 4 wins, 2 ties and 6 losses. Somehow I am still second in the league and tomorrow I can become number 1 if I win my game against the number 1. With 2 ties and 6 losses in the second half this would normally not be possible but I won everything in the first half. It can happen, don't worry.
    Steve285 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4


    FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

  3. #3
    Rookie Steve285's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Strange stuff happens all the time. My last 12 games were 4 wins, 2 ties and 6 losses. Somehow I am still second in the league and tomorrow I can become number 1 if I win my game against the number 1. With 2 ties and 6 losses in the second half this would normally not be possible but I won everything in the first half. It can happen, don't worry.
    Good luck for tomorrow
    Killroy likes this.

  4. #4
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    My season was flying until I got knocked out of CL.

    I made it to semis beating teams a level above me and I held top spot all season but now I keep drawing 2-2

  5. #5
    Rookie Steve285's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    My season was flying until I got knocked out of CL.

    I made it to semis beating teams a level above me and I held top spot all season but now I keep drawing 2-2
    Strange this, it started going wrong after I got knocked out of CL in QF
    Last edited by Steve285; 11-13-2015 at 12:32 PM.

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    Same for me to be honest. I got knocked out of the cup really soon (first round). The first 2 weeks for me were 16 wins, 3 ties and 2 losses. Very very good start. Then week 3 started. I got knocked out of the CL. Lost my second match big time while I dominated the first match like crazy but scored too little.

    So week 3 and 4 so far have been 6 wins, 2 ties and 7 losses. Compared to the first half that is like a disaster. Not the first time that I have the second half really bad luck. I even had games where my ratings were a lot better then the other team (I am talking a full point on average more) and still didn't win.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4


    FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

  7. #7
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,504
    10 wins 12 draws 3 defeats for me and somehow I've secured 4th. Leagues are stupid these days. So many draws in my league this season !Throwing it away-imageuploadedbytapatalk1447424022.319569.jpg


    KFC Loella. Level 24
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    KFC Ange
    Level 81
    34 League Titles
    7 Champions League
    3 Super League
    9 Cup


    KFC Ange XIX
    Level 10
    6 League Titles
    0 Champions League
    1 Super League
    3 Cup

  8. #8
    Champion El Pistolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,058
    I've posted this twice already but look at this lol


    Edit: sorry about the size. I'm on iOS and don't know how to upload a larger image.

  9. #9
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,719
    I think that there is a kind of fatigue, specially when the team is keep going in KO rounds of CH.L. and Cup.
    Too many continually games
    injuries,
    no time to rest,
    as the season goes by you trust (and use) more some specific players of your team (than doing rotation)
    oppo managers have more info your team, (players and formations)
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-15-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #10
    Newbie Legolas55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Same for me to be honest. I got knocked out of the cup really soon (first round). The first 2 weeks for me were 16 wins, 3 ties and 2 losses. Very very good start. Then week 3 started. I got knocked out of the CL. Lost my second match big time while I dominated the first match like crazy but scored too little.

    So week 3 and 4 so far have been 6 wins, 2 ties and 7 losses. Compared to the first half that is like a disaster. Not the first time that I have the second half really bad luck. I even had games where my ratings were a lot better then the other team (I am talking a full point on average more) and still didn't win.
    Mmm, well , for me was to the contrary, i did a pretty bad first half in league and in the second half (especially when i knocked out in QF of CL) i won all matches and now i won my league with 8 points between me and the 2nd place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast