View Poll Results: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Old Format (Friends)

21 23.33%
  • Option 2 - Current Format (Quality)

15 16.67%
  • Option 3 - Level Banded Format

38 42.22%
  • Option 4 - Play teams of the same level Format

16 17.78%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL POLL: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Question for you

What was your higher level player facing when u won the cup?
    They were 3 levels higher than me and 8 quality better. So basically I pulled off a mini-fluke to win the Cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    what about this: 128 teams banded in 4 levels.... 32 from each level. all putted together in groups of 4 (1 from each level). only 1 game against every team in the groups phase. then the winner of every group enter the top 16 round.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-11-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Make it closer bands for the 3rd option and I'm all for it.

I'd say a 3 level difference is fairer
    It is fairer, sometimes you get to experience being the underdogs as well as being the favourites when your at the top of your current level band. I am L16 this season, so I would be put in against L14,L15,L16 and L17 and you would get an easy preliminary against an inactive or semi active L14 team to start by the cup seedings.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is giving an advantage because think on general how it was.

I was a scouter before too but what I could do? Nothing same all scouters from my server, they could donate how much they wanted because we had level 18+ in CUP.
    No it isn't - I've paid for tokens, but I didn't pay for tokens to face teams 2 or 3 levels higher than me because they are equal quality to me.

In all the season that i've had from the last 16 i was facing teams with at least 5 levels higher , others were facing teams even 8 levels higher no chance to win the cup only for those who were the top server players

I saw your pic with the last 16 from the cup from last season and u were the better team if I'm not wrong only one player was close to you

How can u say that the current format is disadvantanges us? Maybe is disadvantage u that's something else)

Long live Nordeus))))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Banned
    July add my option to the poll please.... i think is the only one that gives advantage to non token buyer and token buyer at the same time. And more... gives great competition in the top 16 round
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 03-11-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    And now is not banded? I have from level 10-13 or 14 not sure.

But even like that with "banded" the chances can be low, what you can do to a normal team if he's level 14 and you are level 10?

If that team will have decent players, 5 and few 6 stars you won't be able to do anything.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    ok, but one day you will be the higher level team for sure... not like it's now.... read my option format

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    In all the season that i've had from the last 16 i was facing teams with at least 5 levels higher , others were facing teams even 8 levels higher no chance to win the cup only for those who were the top server players

I saw your pic with the last 16 from the cup from last season and u were the better team if I'm not wrong only one player was close to you

How can u say that the current format is disadvantanges us? Maybe is disadvantage u that's something else)

Long live Nordeus))))
    It disadvantages me and other token buyers because weve paid for scout players using tokens and power trained them, etc and now we get matched against teams 2 levels higher that can buy better players than me by buying 7* players (5* on their level) for a few tokens each and have a better squad than me in the same competition without having to buy any tokens, how are the token buyers supposed to win under this tedious Royal Rumble Cup format? and if us token buyers improve our quality this season, we will only get put into a more difficult cup next season.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    July add my option to the poll please.... i think is the only one that gives advantage to non token buyer and token buyer at the same time. And more... gives great competition in the top 16 round
    I can't add your option to the poll unfortunately.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast