View Poll Results: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Old Format (Friends)

21 23.33%
  • Option 2 - Current Format (Quality)

15 16.67%
  • Option 3 - Level Banded Format

38 42.22%
  • Option 4 - Play teams of the same level Format

16 17.78%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL POLL: What Cup Format Would You Like?

I don't care about the cup. Only evil token buyers there that bring my players into hospital.
    Tonseth is still injured still out for 5 more days and he only missed 10 skill points to 8*.

But from the options I like the 3rd one.

want a lvl format coup ... ok disadvantage token buyers if i`m lv 6 i can buy all scouts and when i meet a lvl 9 i suck balls ! ...
    where the hell you are thinking when you don`t use your brain to see the champions league and the coup must be different !
    Easy to speak hard to use your brain folks .... the coup system by quality is the best so fare that could change at this competition !

token buyer or not this competition is different of league and ch league ... is made for the one who manage to win it !

Banned
    This season i'm more cup focused, since i can win it. Currently i'm with a foot in the last board, so from my point of view this format isn't the best possible (because disadvantage token buyers) but is really a big improvement over the previous one

I prefer the current format, cause it's fairer, although I got kicked out in the second round and although I played a semifinal last year.

the level banded format is the best, that would be the most realistic.
    July Fourth and CarlTaut like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345