View Poll Results: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Old Format (Friends)

21 23.33%
  • Option 2 - Current Format (Quality)

15 16.67%
  • Option 3 - Level Banded Format

38 42.22%
  • Option 4 - Play teams of the same level Format

16 17.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL POLL: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Banned
    why not?? can you at leat insert it in the first page? Anyway what are your thoughts over my format?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    And now is not banded? I have from level 10-13 or 14 not sure.

But even like that with "banded" the chances can be low, what you can do to a normal team if he's level 14 and you are level 10?

If that team will have decent players, 5 and few 6 stars you won't be able to do anything.
    The banded format works much like the old cup system if you didn't read it, sometimes you get to be the underdog when your lowest level in your band and sometimes you get to be the favourites if your the highest level in your band, thus it evens up everyones chances over a number of seasons.

You would get your best chance of winning the cup at L5,L9,L13,L17,L21,L25... etc.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    why not?? can you at leat insert it in the first page? Anyway what are your thoughts over my format?
    It's not bad, but I wouldn't go for group stages or that makes it another Champions League.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I haven't voted. I'd like to know which one gives me the most money. Prize money should be up to CL level with the new format.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    I prefer #3 and #4. Especially number four since it is fairer for all the teams in that level. Of course I wouldn't mind number 3 as well.
    July Fourth likes this.

FCP
    I would go for #3.

But while we are discussing I would like to drop a side note. Nordeus should release the league a bit sooner so you can keep in mind when you have a match at day 3. They don't need to do it at day 1 not to push servers generating to the max. Though releasing the league at day 2 could be an option.
    CarlTaut likes this.

I voted for 3, because sometimes you will be the underdog and sometimes a power dog.

This is the most realistic format. Dont forget we are talking cup over here!

Are developers checking forums anyway or do we post in vain ????
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    I'am fine with this format atm. I'am glad to be playing strong teams in at least 1 cup. I'am sure when the end of the season comes some of us will have done well in it and took alot more satistfaction from beating better quality teams because we were better with our tactics and made us better as managers.

although I voted for option 3, but if you want "real life" experience in the cup then its the old style...

Rookie
    voted for 3 but 1 and 3 are both ok. 2horrible.. i lost 1st round and prize300k. Last season lost 2nd round 1 mil. 4 is CL #2 for everyone though. 3 is most fair and hopeflly lots of $too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast