View Poll Results: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1 - Old Format (Friends)

21 23.33%
  • Option 2 - Current Format (Quality)

15 16.67%
  • Option 3 - Level Banded Format

38 42.22%
  • Option 4 - Play teams of the same level Format

16 17.78%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL POLL: What Cup Format Would You Like?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It disadvantages me and other token buyers because weve paid for scout players using tokens and power trained them, etc and now we get matched against teams 2 levels higher that can buy better players than me by buying 7* players (5* on their level) for a few tokens each and have a better squad than me in the same competition without having to buy any tokens, how are the token buyers supposed to win under this tedious Royal Rumble Cup format? and if us token buyers improve our quality this season, we will only get put into a more difficult cup next season.
    Now you know this feeling "how am i going to win this CUP"......

well, i think option 3 is the best, Hope Nordeus will do something abt it
    July Fourth likes this.

i voted for 3 but still liked the old format because is was like the real fa cup. smaller clubs dont expect to win the cup but could earn very good money with a good cup run.
    Kukilon and aiureah like this.

i noticed a that the new cup system had a flaw, as it doesn't count the first 11 players, i have too many teams in my cup with same average as mine, only difference is they have first 11 6*-7*, while the remaining of their squad are 2*-4*, brining his average down massively, that will not encourage manager now to do the same so they can be seeded in a much favorite cups category playing far weaker sides bcz they cheated the system
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    My mate must have played under the old format, got humped out in the first round and got 2.5million for it, few of my mates did actually!

id rather work it that way!

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    i noticed a that the new cup system had a flaw, as it doesn't count the first 11 players, i have too many teams in my cup with same average as mine, only difference is they have first 11 6*-7*, while the remaining of their squad are 2*-4*, brining his average down massively, that will not encourage manager now to do the same so they can be seeded in a much favorite cups category playing far weaker sides bcz they cheated the system
    Thats why I'm keeping some 2* youth players, to keep the average down, and look to work on a future squad size of 18 players...
    First 11, 7 subs, 3 youth players then 1 space for any more youth players to sell for some extra $
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This wonderful format of nordeus make me wonder who the Fcuk I am going to be playing against next season !!! By the time i reach level 5 I might be playing with you july. Thanks to nordeus I get to meet you in a cup
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    Option 3 sounds good. Propably with a clother band.
    Important (not only for the cup) The "randomizer" has to remain fair. It is simply boring, if you have the feeling that 90% of your players have forgotten over the (non existant) seasonal break how the game is played.

Thats why I'm keeping some 2* youth players, to keep the average down, and look to work on a future squad size of 18 players...
    First 11, 7 subs, 3 youth players then 1 space for any more youth players to sell for some extra $
    cheeky by having them as 1*, you will be having the double effect
    could be great idea to keep those stupid youth system 2* and make sure they are down and never get any skills .. basically ruthlessly killing their career
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-14-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    cheeky by having them as 1*, you will be having the double effect
    could be great idea to keep those stupid youth system 2* and make sure they are down and never get any skills .. basically ruthlessly killing there are career
    lol... killing their career yes but at least they earn good wages for doing nothing, 1* youth player on $2.15 per season for doing absolutely nothing. As seasons pass the effects of lowering my team quality average become greater, I'm at 101.7 but should be at 102.9... plus I still have 2 more youths to arrive this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

lol... killing their career yes but at least they earn good wages for doing nothing, 1* youth player on $2.15 per season for doing absolutely nothing. As seasons pass the effects of lowering my team quality average become greater, I'm at 101.7 but should be at 102.9... plus I still have 2 more youths to arrive this season.
    you mean $2.15m per season? i will quite my current job and happily play for your reserve
    may collect some medals too in the process
    July Fourth likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast