Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: The new feature - recommended player

Addicted
    The deadline to buy him has passed so he is no longer on my list.

I assume you are asking about his past performance right? I roughly remember his stats is very good, something like 8-9-9-10-8 in league and similar pattern in CL and cup.

He is 19 yrs old, 184cm? AML/ST with free kick SA, several points to 7 stars and the cost is 109 token.

Does this help? Sorry I could not take snapshot several hours ago now I can but he is no longer there...

Anyway I cannot afford to buy him, too much ....

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Teda can you show me a picture of that players stats?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    The deadline to buy him has passed so he is no longer on my list.

I assume you are asking about his past performance right? I roughly remember his stats is very good, something like 8-9-9-10-8 in league and similar pattern in CL and cup.

He is 19 yrs old, 184cm? AML/ST with free kick SA, several points to 7 stars and the cost is 109 token.

Does this help? Sorry I could not take snapshot several hours ago now I can but he is no longer there...

Anyway I cannot afford to buy him, too much ....
    Well in my video there was others, cheapers, now I am not sure how the game choose then but somebody reported a player that cost over 100 tokens which is kinda huge for most of the players but for sure there are some who would pay so much.

The only thing is, these players will perform good too?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I updated my app but still no option of recommended players

Any idea?
    ReadyForRelegation likes this.

Addicted
    Well, you will never know but I am pretty positive that they should be good based on their records.

I know the ones you showed in your video are much less than what I saw on my list, I don't know why...

But remember someone has bought one costed him 79 tokens? So it seems that we should expect to see more this type players in the new season and we will see a lot of people talk about this for sure.

We will see...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Well in my video there was others, cheapers, now I am not sure how the game choose then but somebody reported a player that cost over 100 tokens which is kinda huge for most of the players but for sure there are some who would pay so much.

The only thing is, these players will perform good too?

Addicted
    Hey,

Wait until the beginning of the next season.

It is late now at the end of this season so the deadline of buying this type players has passed. I guarantee you will see it once the server updated today.

Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by blueq8 View Post
    I updated my app but still no option of recommended players

Any idea?

Thank you Teda

Addicted
    My pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by blueq8 View Post
    Thank you Teda

I can't see that too but I didn't go to tm until now when I saw the post so I believe tomorrow I should see something. I hope they will be cheaper than 109 and 79 T way too much even if is already a good player.

Addicted
    :-)

No free lunch pal, so if he is really good then he must be really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    I can't see that too but I didn't go to tm until now when I saw the post so I believe tomorrow I should see something. I hope they will be cheaper than 109 and 79 T way too much even if is already a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    :-)

No free lunch pal, so if he is really good then he must be really expensive.
    I get that but at least for me 109 tokens its a lot but its better than buy a scout for 69 and then sell him after 2 seasons as I just sold two yesterday.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast