Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Brian Dang
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: new draw random or?

new draw random or?

Hi guys I'm new here
    I red lots of topics about draw of new session based on quality of team and there trick such as reduce your team quality anyway I'm almost out of cash since I bought a good players last session and I'm not willing to sell em so is there any idea if draw teams is random now ?? did they fix it yet?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by blueq8 View Post
    Hi guys I'm new here
    I red lots of topics about draw of new session based on quality of team and there trick such as reduce your team quality anyway I'm almost out of cash since I bought a good players last session and I'm not willing to sell em so is there any idea if draw teams is random now ?? did they fix it yet?
    That trick is only help u in CUP draw..not in league and CL...so if u wanna win treble then u sell it if not then no point...keep ur best players and invest to buy the new one if u have chance later on..
    If your players from previous season doing fine at the 1/3 of the new season then keep on training them if not then sell them off..your 5* of this season will be 4* of the next season so no regret..u can always find a better ones...

There are also some other tricks like buy free agent player with the ending with 3/4 or 8/9 at cheaper price by the end of every season and sell at market at the beginning of the new season...or watching videos/download update games or application or take some survey to get free tokens..from every 15 tokens u can exchange for cash...etc..
    Steve285 and Bunzo like this.

Thank you that was useful I guess ill keep my youth players 20- that performed well

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by blueq8 View Post
    Thank you that was useful I guess ill keep my youth players 20- that performed well
    welcome, mate

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like he said, that trick is most for the CUP but it's asking for many tokens and plenty $ so better play normally.
    Gert Funck and Bunzo like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this trick is working for the Cup but the league has also a random factor.
    maybe this can help, maybe not, so don't sell your players or wait for the third day to buy.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html