Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Day 1 - Palace Casuals report

Palace Casuals playing squad at Level 26 for Season 29, with Casuals career stats:

Season 73 - Week 3-s29-player-stats-initial.jpg

Mid-afternoon saw Casuals challenged to a friendly, and after a 1-1 score at full time, midfielder Mustapha Haouli scoring in the 10th minute for the away side, extra time failed to settle the match, Casuals winning 4-3 on penalties after the 6th round of spot kicks.

The important match of the day came in early evening, and Casuals were away in France for a Cup match against a Level 27 opponent who had a 0.3 AQ advantage. Playing 3N-2(DML/R)-3N-2 against 4-5-1V, the trio of defenders and MoM goalkeeper Jose Maria Rojo kept the home strike force at bay, allowing Mario Dinamarca to practice the art of free-kick taking. The midfielder had five attempts, three of which were saved by the home 'keeper, one just skimming the crossbar, and the most important one beating the 'keeper for the only goal of the game in the 56th minute. Casuals take a precious away goal advantage into the home Leg tomorrow.
    Wiesse and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This season I was back in the game, playing with 3 teams, for all the competitions (after the summer period)
    It was a tough season but I 'm not complaining, added some good trophies
    Season 73 - Week 3-my-3-teams-1st-day-ok.jpg

The plans for the next season are
    for TIGRAN, try another time to win the treble as a 5* team
    for RINOKEROS, still playing as a 35T team, what ever it comes
    for NIK, I 'll check my league first and then decide what to do. Going for another treble or staying for relax and gathering sources.
    * last season was in a hell league
    Season 73 - Week 3-history-1.jpg
    FVS0777, talisman, Wiesse and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What have you learned from last season? Don't change formation so often. Some results are beyond my control

Where did you place last season? 3rd in league semis in CL and Prelim in Cup

What's your current level? Level 25 but I'm higher

What's your budget for this season? Over £600m

Who do you want to replace? I have a strong eleven but I need a new DMC maybe with corner or freekick ability

What are your goals for this season? To concentrate on keeping form up. If I hold the league I will do my best to go unbeaten

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Day 1 - Palace Terriers report

Palace Terriers playing squad at Level 6 for Season 6, with Terriers career stats:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-player-stats-initial.jpg

Their Group in the Champions League:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-champ-group-d-initial.png

Evening Transfer Market activity saw a new Goalkeeper signed for 6T/$5.65M:

Season 73 - Week 3-pt-ahmed-mohamed-6t5_65m.jpg

...just before the existing squad tackled their first match of the season. The match scouts had little luck in finding the opponent's formation and possible tactics when the club screen produced this:

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-cup-os-pr-fc-boss-money.jpg

...so the Management decided on using 4-4-2 Classic for the away 1st Leg to reduce any possible in-match surprises. Veteran right midfielder Julien van der Plas opened the scoring with a great solo goal in the 4th minute to get the visitors going. Utility defender and main free-kick taker Rui Pinhal racked up a 100% success rate from his two set-piece attempts before the two strikers combined and Ian Kay scored the fourth and final goal in a 4-0 win, making the home 2nd Leg more of a formality.
    El Pistolero likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

From last season, i only learn that Nordeus can still surprise us with good improvements!

After the buys of the last days of last season, and with the sign of the 2 academy players.
    With the sell of my veteran ST of 31 years old and from my free academy player.
    The squad seems good for now, we Will keep a eye at the market!

Here are the selected 21 players for this season

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

At some point we need to buy New players for defense, since our captain is retiring at the end of season!
    Wiesse likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Good start in the CUP, since it was a away game, against a stronguer opponent!

We expect a tought game Tomorow at home
    Wiesse and Sakura like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Started the new season well with two friendly wins and then a slim win away in the cup 0-1, I should of scored more, but missed many chances, I bought myself 3 good young players who are all training fast along with 2 scouts, the backbone of my team is the same, but I've just improved a few places, I used to play narrow diamond for most of last season, but tried out 4-4-2 with advanced wingers in the cup and it created a lot of chances, sadly I couldn't put them away.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

Whats the best formation you suggest me?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jackvb5 View Post
    Whats the best formation you suggest me?

It all depends on what players you have, plus it's not just a formation that wins a match.
    jackvb5 likes this.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

How people have over 1k treatment and others ? I can see on screenshots they have alot any way for that? And they have over 200m money i rarely have 100k lol

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast