Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Champions League victory and through to the next phase with 1 game remaining. 0-3 victory.

The moron changed the match time to 1am and didn't even show up. Now I got a Cup game at 11. Great! Unfit team is all I need as an underdog

2-2 draw in league, saved me max win bonus so unsure as to whether the 2 points is worth 3.5m or not
    talisman, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Won league game 3-0
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I absolutely smashed my cup opponent full of 6 and 7 stars but still lost 1-2.

Season 73 - Week 3-image.jpg

I was caught offside 7 times! That doesn't even happen in real life lol

I had 5 shots saved by their keeper while my keeper made a whopping 0

I don't care anyway because the team I would face in the quarters has 7 and 8 stars and he won 1-6
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 11-26-2015 at 12:01 PM.
    Dman2pt, Wiesse, talisman and 1 others like this.

Hi everyone.
    For now I'm going forwoard in evary 3 fronts.
    Yesterday got 1 place in CL group stage, and continuing to be first in leaSeason 73 - Week 3-img_2609.jpgSeason 73 - Week 3-img_2610.jpggue.
    After a couple of minutes will start my Cup match 1/8. Hope will have a good results there. Season 73 - Week 3-img_2611.jpg
    I'll share the results later in the evening.
    Good luck everyone!!!!!!!

Drew 2-2 in cup threw away two goal lead and they have the away goals so up against it
    Dman2pt, Wiesse, talisman and 1 others like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

bad Draw 1-1 away for the CUP
    Hope I will have no surprises in my home

Team ready for the league match We need to WIN!!!!

Gl guys
    Dman2pt and talisman like this.
    THE ACES

Manager Lvl 76
    ´Powerful & magic Football is our Golden rule´
    PORTUGAL

THE ACES oficial page

Atlético Kolkata Day 10 & 11 Report

Day 10: Lost 3-1 at home against one of the other two in the title race. A 2-2 draw in CL saw the end of our run in the Group Stage itself. We have 5 points and at 3rd, second has 9 points.

Day 11: Won 3-0 away to get back on track in the league. Esteban Soto, with a goal in 44' and an assist to Grecco in 55', was MOM. The third goal came by Rhys Dixon in 72'.
    In the Cup, after 90 minutes of meaningless kicking,(excluding two shots by Marcio Franco, now I know why SS is so dangerous) got 0-0 at home. Only 2K of full attendance of 3K were present today. Should revert back to £8 ticket price Anyway I wasn't happy with a draw, but since we had a clean sheet at home, I am very happy. As the AM said, their GK was pretty hard to beat. Rightback Amin Kamyabinia was man of the match. He stopped many breakaways.
    Dman2pt, talisman and Kylos like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Feel like that kid who doesn't get the chocolate when all others are getting it, except here the chocolate is a CL Top 16 berth.

But it doesn't matter since CL is my ATM . Always get dumped in the hardest group. Finally I guess I'm learning TE trolling

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Day 11 - Palace Terriers report (2/2).

On a day which saw 1st play 2nd and 3rd play 4th, Terriers (3rd) snatched back second place after a good home win while 2nd lost. With recent signings left-back Thomas Denervaud and defensive midfielder Daniel Hristov making their debuts in the absence of left-back Andre Forsmark and DC/DMC Ben Smith, the side had a makeshift look about it but managed to put together a workmanlike 3N-2W-3N-2 formation, with Denervaud playing left DC and Hristov in DMR positions. In the first minute, Anderson da Silva Santana provided Ian Kay with the first opportunity on goal, and 'he rarely misses'. That proved to be da Silva Santana's only significant contribution to the match as eight minutes later he was injured. Hristov opened his account with a header from DML Carlos Pineda's free-kick and Bojan Milosavljevic came on as substitute. The home side then had to wait until the stroke of half-time for the next goal, the visitors infringed again and Luis Fernando Peralta appeared to have scored direct from a corner (the commentary was a bit vague - player booked, Peralta kicks a corner (not a free-kick), goal scored, Peralta credited on the score sheet) - 3-0 at the break. In the second half, Milosavljevic scored a 25-yard pile-driver in the 71st minute and the visitors got a consolation goal eight minutes from time, final score 4-1 to the Terriers.

PS. Spent a few minutes watching the matches of a couple of friends - there are strange happenings in Level 5...

Attachment 58000Attachment 58001
    I am guessing one likes CR7 Siiiiiii!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast