Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    With that quality the score should of been much larger.

I went with 4-5-1 as I didn't want to concede many and won 4-1

4-5-1 V style or flat ?

On the picture are the stats from that game
    El Pistolero likes this.

League round 17

Both managers present. Oppenent started with 4-1-3-2 and I started with 3-3-2-2. FH was equal. I can say 3-3-2-2 is not a good formation against 4-1-3n-2. In SH opponent switched to the formation on the picture en we switched to 3-5-2 v style.
    It was a hard game, but we won.

Day 19 - Palace teams report (1/2).

Two steps forward, one back - Palace Casuals' mini-revival came to an abrupt end with a 1-5 beating at 3rd place. Philip Deery scored in the 38th minute to give the Casuals a half-time lead, but the defence collapsed in the second half, shipping five goals without reply.

On the other hand... Palace Terrier's slump was ended in grand style, winning 2-0 away at the League's enigma team - very low quality but pulling impressive results out of matches against higher-rated teams. A couple of visits to the transfer market pulled in a DC/DMC and an ST - new striker Bruno Linares was put in partnership with Ian Kay in a narrow diamond formation and both scored to put the Terriers promotion ship back on course...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    With that quality the score should of been much larger.

I went with 4-5-1 as I didn't want to concede many and won 4-1
    Totally agreed..I dont know why his team is so much stronger but he always win so little...just like wrong tactics n orders as always ..Honestly, 5/6-10 goals so easy to score n win with that kind of quality...Just like level 10 play with level 5 team...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Totally agreed..I dont know why his team is so much stronger but he always win so little...just like wrong tactics n orders as always ..Honestly, 5/6-10 goals so easy to score n win with that kind of quality...Just like level 10 play with level 5 team...
    You think that the strongest always win ???? In RL the strongest doesn't any time win the matches against the little clubs. Most of all I play attacking mentality and mixed passing with mixed passing, cause the teams are weak if they play against my team.

But if you have suggestions they are welcome
    Last edited by Wiesse; 12-03-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    You think that the strongest always win ???? In RL the strongest doesn't any time win the matches against the little clubs. Most of all I play attacking mentality and mixed passing with mixed passing, cause the teams are weak if they play against my team.

But if you have suggestion they are welcome
    No need 7-8*

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    No need 7-8*

I didn't ask for proove. I asked nothing.
    Again if you have suggestions they are welcome

Maybe I use wrong orders. It could be
    Last edited by Wiesse; 12-03-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    Kylos likes this.

4-5-1 V style or flat ?

On the picture are the stats from that game
    Sorry, 4-5-1V

double post.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 12-03-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Famous
    I didn't ask for proove. I asked nothing.
    Again if you have suggestions they are welcome

Maybe I use wrong orders. It could be
    Your style of playing is similar with mine...your team is decent...But Ur tactics is little bit wrong..U can always try this...This way For most of the season, I get double champions and lucky had twice Trebles...
    U should not always play attacking..sometimes u should use Normal..and I do not play mix for this formation..
    Remember, Sure against ur team, most of them will play defensive or hard defensive with counter attack..that's the reason U will try to attack or hard attacking but failed coz ur players's condition will drop very fast..U just play Normal or attacking..press own half is enough coz ur team quality could outclash any of opponent at your level or even 3 level highers..
    For the arrows, U need to flaxible as well..sometimes depend on the situation, u dont need any arrows or u can even move your wingers go down as ML/MR..or DMC could work as MC or DC..U always can adjust it as hexagon or 4-4-2Classic or even U can exploit the weak side of the opponent by red arrow on only left or right...etc...

Not showing off but U can always have a look at my main team...Im unbeaten run in the most balance league..all 5*&6* quality teams..but I have superior goal different with them...

CL i got draw to a very very difficult group from Day 1..8*/7*and 6* teams..mines only 5*.. But luckily I managed to escape with 2nd place and now at quarter final ..when at league, I think i can clinch the championship early about 4-5 rounds even at high level the team quality is about the same...we dont have any weak team in our championship...

Like this..see from our table...

And Quality of the 3 Bottom teams

So Try that n Good luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 73 - Week 3-1.jpg   Season 73 - Week 3-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-03-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast