Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Red face

United News

another match (against nr. 4) decided at the end, thanks to a tactic change and a super sub

Season 73 - Week 3-sub.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

PSG post from yesterday, won the CHL match and the group still undefeated since last season on the CHL, league we are 10 points ahead after a win and the second draw yesterday so pretty good so far, don't want to do the same as last season when we lost the treble in the last games because we fail to pull a gap. Good luck to all on the cup today and on the next round of the CHL.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    Hi every one!!!
    I'm in level 3. Today I'm doing an experience to get some money. In the morning I got 3 3* fast trainer players each with a single token I spent almost 5M for all of them. And the idea is that I'm going to cell them later in the evening when there are a lot of bitters ))) Since they are 5* for level 1 and also 4* for level 2 and there are a loooot of biters in that levels , specially in level 1 hope to get some extra cash for them. We'll wait and see what happens. Hope everything will be great.
    Why not train them to 1 cone before 4* or 5* or even 6* then sell them?

Cup 1/8 final match 2

I didn't sent the strongest team after the 5-0 in the first match. We are trough the next round
    AGG: 7-0

talisman, reddeviljohn and Dman2pt like this.

That was really tough but happy to go through Quarter Final ))))Season 73 - Week 3-img_2638.jpg
    talisman and Dman2pt like this.

Day 14 - Palace Terriers report.

Away League match against bottom team, 5-0 up by half-time, then coasted through the second half. Andre Forsmark, Thomas Clarke, Zdenek Krajca, Ian Kay and Florian Nicolaas scored the goals. Looks like we shut them out quite successfully...

Season 73 - Week 3-s06-league-ms-round-12.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Won away leg in cup 4-2 so thru 6-4
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Close match, almost break my 15 winning streak

Season 73 - Week 3-cup-2nd-leg.jpg

Next Oppo, no idea why he change match schedule

Season 73 - Week 3-next-oppo.jpgSeason 73 - Week 3-schedule.jpg
    talisman and Dman2pt like this.

I'm out of the Cup with a 0-1 defeat 1-3 agg.

Not the result I would expect against a team with 3 players out of position.

I'm playing out of form. Not the season I expected.

Atlético Kolkata Day 14 Report

Won 2-0 at home in Cup and 8-0 away in league. Another great day, and our Cup dreams still alive.

In the Cup, this is our best season as we progressed to the Quarterfinals of the Cup on 2-0 agg, after exiting last season on 4-3 agg. Anyway, in the away leg of this tie, the goals were scored in the first and last minute — Franco in the first, and super sub and MOM Azouni in the last. I'm not happy, I'm ecstatic.

In the league, free agent Marcio Franco showed me why is a shadow striker a must in your squad — scored record-equalling 4 goals in the 8-0 rout, where despite playing 2 ST from the start and all 3 from the 36', they couldn't strike. 3 of the four goals came from defenders, and the other one came from young MC Sergio Portillo. Franco scored all his 4 from long range shots in the 9', 24', 60', 61'; Jong-Shin Kim assisted Portillo in 11' and fellow centreback Pengilley in 90' and also scored in 56'. Our rightback and new captain Amin Kamyabinia is showing promise with the team after his captaincy (2-1-1 is his record). He netted in the 78'. Marek Maly continued his great form to rescue Atlético Kolkata after Bosch's dip in form with his 2 clean sheets in the day, and shows 8-8-8 in his last 3 games.

Edit — Horrendously misspelled "clean sheet"
    Last edited by Arion; 11-29-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    Gert Funck, talisman and Dman2pt like this.

Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast