Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Day 15 - Palace teams report.

Palace Terriers kicked off first, away to a weaker team in the Champions League 'Top-16' 1st Leg, and recorded a 5-0 win. Declan McGranaghan got back in to scoring mode and put the visitors 2-0 up in the first 20 minutes, finishing off a move started by fellow winger Zdenek Krajca in the 9th minute, and scoring direct from a free-kick after an infringement by a home player. In the second half, the scorer turned provider by teeing up striker Florent Ben Dhia, and then completed his hat-trick and added a fourth in the last seven minutes of the match.

Palace Casuals were at home to 8th place in the last match of the first half of the League season, and were undone early on by an injury to central midfielder Miguel Saez, and two goals by the visitors while awaiting a substitute to be fielded. Mario Dinamarca pulled a goal back on the stroke of half-time, and immediately after the break, Jorge Contera finally claimed the MoM award that should have been his yesterday by scoring the equaliser, and then went on to make many creative moves as Casuals strived, in vain, for a winning goal.

Palace Terriers were also at home in the League, and overcame a dogged defence from the 7th place team to record a 2-0 victory. Declan McGranaghan spent the match returning the favour from the earlier CL match by providing chances for Zdenek Krajca, two of which were converted by the left-winger.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Home Alone 6

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

guess I was to tired to post... please ignore delete

go Russel Wilson
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-29-2015 at 11:08 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I gained over 250 green packs last night which is high for videos anyway but today I can't get a single one.

I'm using iOS

Addicted
    When you said "last" night do you mean last our day or NORD day?

I remember they put a limit for getting the packs for each NORD day.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I gained over 250 green packs last night which is high for videos anyway but today I can't get a single one.

I'm using iOS
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    When you said "last" night do you mean last our day or NORD day?

I remember they put a limit for getting the packs for each NORD day.
    Ahh I see. It was pretty late between 1-2 am, maybe tomorrow they will work thanks.

Addicted
    My pleasure, hope this is the reason.

They used to be more generous but since several month ago they put this limit. And if I am correct, this limit is not only for green but all packs including money; so if you need all of them you might want to try to optimize the allocation for each category.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Ahh I see. It was pretty late between 1-2 am, maybe tomorrow they will work thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    My pleasure, hope this is the reason.

They used to be more generous but since several month ago they put this limit. And if I am correct, this limit is not only for green but all packs including money; so if you need all of them you might want to try to optimize the allocation for each category.
    On iOS you have 4 options. Tapjoy, Supersonic, Flurry and Adcoloney. Tapjoy hasn't worked for months. Plays the videos but never pays out.

Season 73 - Week 3-gks-2-y-36-301115.jpg

Want a gk? xD

New signing Ricardo Dos Santos worth every one of the 12T i spent on him at auction.

Season 73 - Week 3-s13d15laway.jpg
    El Pistolero, Wiesse and Dman2pt like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast