Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree1998Likes

Thread: Season 73 - Week 3

Atlético Kolkata Day 18 Report

In the first game faced the 6th team in the league. He is stronger than me. Result: 2-2 away. I was 2-0 down. Due to hard tackling, it was normal to concede a penalty. Penalty stopper Bosch had no chance in the 6'. The second goal came from a corner in 36'. But 3 minutes later Luke Rose netted by an important pass by Lewis Entwistle. In the 66' Franco passed to Lewis and he scored. We then kept pushing, but had to be happy with a draw. I guess my title hopes are over, focus on 3rd:

In the Cup, already leading 4-0 agg, decided to field a weaker squad in a late night game. Conceded in 12', 57' and 79'. Rama Das got injured in 42', to be replaced by a fatigued Sergio Portillo. In the 87', however, Grecco scored from a pass by Guerro to dash any chances of progressing of the hosts. They needed an improbable 3 goals in 3 minutes to qualify while conceding none. After those 3 minutes, Atlético Kolkata succumbed to their first loss in this season's Cup (3-1 away), but even that wasn't enough as we won 4-0 home. That away goal made the difference.
    talisman and Dman2pt like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    This issue has not the first time happened to me so far, it has been tons of time; so I want to pointed it out here.

In today's cup match, I played at home on the left and got some friends supported me; my opponent didn't present but during the match I saw this

Attachment 58532

Wait, who is it? My opponent's friend? Ah... OK. Then I checked his profile

Attachment 58533

Wait ... Sounds familiar...

Attachment 58534

Ahhhh!!! My next cup opponent! Damn, why you did this buddy?

This is really mean...
    Sorry buddy... We will never meet anywhere (I'm level 4), but I support the weaker teams in Cup, league and CL. "Everything is fair in love and war." This game is a war.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Haha I'm guilty of supporting the little guy sometimes

Yesterday was a really crazy game for the first place in the league. And My first comeback!!!!!! Well done team .

Season 73 - Week 3-img_2679.jpgSeason 73 - Week 3-img_2680.jpg

Yesterday we lost away against the team that is now at first place, not surprise on the final 4:1 result.

Bessa scores our lonely goal!
    And it was the first game of my New GK, had enought of the messages that my old GK had a bad game and wasent motivated enought.
    Wiesse, khris and reddeviljohn like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

CL 1/4 final match 1

We were thinking if the ND goes trough the middle this oppenents formation goes trough the middle 2. So we started with 3-5-2 v style. I must say it is a good formation against 3-4-1-2. We dominated the game.

Dman2pt, khris, talisman and 1 others like this.

I ask here in general, no way to change the time zone schedule no? even if one change the manager nationality or so?... I ask because now I do not remember if somebody said that was posible affect...

Out of the cup, 2-1 agg.. League form still not improving, lost 3-2 @ home!!

CL is going to be interesting, playing a strong team from last seasons league.
    reddeviljohn and HoofDaddy like this.
    10 League Titles
    7 League Runners Up
    1 Champions League Title
    4 Champions League Finalists
    1 Cup Title

I won my CL first leg at home 4-1. Bit of a dramatic game. My 7 star penalty taker misses a penalty. Wth!
    Then my DMC sets up the first goal then gives away a freekick and gets booked, they scored from it and I guess he felt guilty and had to go on the maddest run I've ever seen bombing it from his own half to score on the 69th minute (Gigity)
    Still he got a 9.5 rating while my 7 star got a 5.9

4-1

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I ask here in general, no way to change the time zone schedule no? even if one change the manager nationality or so?... I ask because now I do not remember if somebody said that was posible affect...
    I believe if you change your nationality, it'll give you more times suited to that time zone. It might take until the end of the season to take effect, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    CL 1/4 final match 1

We were thinking if the ND goes trough the middle this oppenents formation goes trough the middle 2. So we started with 3-5-2 v style. I must say it is a good formation against 3-4-1-2. We dominated the game.

With that quality the score should of been much larger.

I went with 4-5-1v as I didn't want to concede many and won 4-1
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 12-03-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast