Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bogdalinho
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Scout ST vs Defensive Line POLL

Scout ST vs Defensive Line POLL

You have 2 choices — a scout ST with a free kick SA, OR an average 4.5* flatback four(DL-DC-DC-DR) with one aerial defender and a defensive wall. Which one will you choose?

Apprentice
    defensive line all the way, strikers are crap lately, i don't know if it's a general problem with the strikers or it's just my bad luck, my wingers saved me last 2 seasons, the strikers were horrible
    Bunzo likes this.

Defensive wall for me worked always well... and we know the story, every SA can be, well, or bad proggrammed, some of us, have good experience with A SA and bad with B SA due our T11 story, and others, good experience with B SAand bad with A SA... if I buy a ST at now... yeah, maybe I will but a Scout directly, but... going to negotiations I have a -1SP scout and I can see how he perform + can select one of -22 age... My best scout now is Grzyb, obtained via negotiations so... thats all Ive to say.
    I choose the defense. xD

I would like a freekick taker but I'd go with defensive line.

Like khris said all experiences are different. My best ability has always been playmaker yet people say this is useless.

Usually my playmakers are top assisters.

A solid defence will do more for you long term than one ST will. Anybody can hoof the ball towards the opponent's net and luck out a few goals.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Defense, if you don't concede then that's the first step to victory, plus like said above strikers seem to be scoring less lately, my top scorers are either AML/AMC/AMR.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League

HoofDaddy... Yes, in fact everyone scored at least 2 goals last season, except the goalkeeper.

Was this a hypothetical question or stimulating debate or looking for help making a squad decision, Arion?
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Was this a hypothetical question or stimulating debate or looking for help making a squad decision, Arion?
    Hyphothetical question can you say. But also as some help to build up a squad. With a difficult league I'll tank this time, so looking for next season. For me it should be - 5* ST or 3* defence due to shortage of tokens

My own experience, a 1* defensive line will make your scout attackers play crappy football. So I'd go for the defensive line.